Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63870.61

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bovada Poker

PokerOwned Demi-God

Bovada Poker

I can't register for the Bovada Poker freeroll. Here's how it looks from my computer. It doesn't show registering in the lobby only announced as the status of the freeroll when I see people registering. Why I can't I register? Zab!
    Last edited by don7238; 05-04-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    did you opt in? get the password?

PokerOwned God
    u on xp?

Did you have the tournament lobby opened? If it gave u an error message give that info to zab and I'm sure he'll get you a refund or exchange.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by wykydsceptre View Post
    did you opt in? get the password?
    Yes I opted in and got the password. But, there was no register button so I could type in the password

Im asking if you doubleclicked the line you see in your picture to open up the tournament? You have to open the tournament lobby to press register. Also Bovada can freeze occassionally. Send Zab a P.M. and I'm sure he will work out your issues.

bovvada poker sucks...not a fan of it at all...better sites out there

I like the general player play on Bovada, as it is generally bad. I do not like the anonymity on the site. The software sucks.... Carbon poker software is best for USA players IMO.

Played BODOG back in the day and hated it. I'm playing Bovada for the free money . The software does suck it freezes every now and again but overall soft play. Good starter site but IMO Black Chip is the new US site. Carbon seemed flawed in many ways and the other sites r sketchy. My buddy just got his 2k check from carbon but it took 6 weeks so yea. Havent played much on revlution (juicy) but ive noticed they have some of the bigger cash games as well as bovada. youll be hard pressed to find a soft 2/4 or 3/6 game on carbon.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    an odd tidbit if you have windows7 64 bit. you have to have the game sounds OFF in order to open a table(at bovada). Ive ran into this problem when I bought this computer on other sites, as they upgraded for windows 7.
    Last edited by wykydsceptre; 05-11-2013 at 06:21 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast