Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63756.34

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bovada Freeroll

PokerOwned Demi-God

Bovada Freeroll

Do you all think Zab should add more to money to the Bovada freeroll? I think $20 is just not enough.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    if the tournament had more players he could justify a bigger payout when i was playing them i think there was normally 21-30 players in that game, and that is just not enough to add money to the prize pool. but maybe the bigger prize pool would bring in more players kind of a catch-22

Each month the player numbers are reviewed to see if more money should be added. Remember the high numbers like 50-60 players have to be consistent.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    they should drop the price to 75 points for 20 dollars since carbon is 150 points for 40 and 45 dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    they should drop the price to 75 points for 20 dollars since carbon is 150 points for 40 and 45 dollars.
    I think it would be a good idea to lower the point buy in. Maybe a better turn out if lower buy in and then you can add more money and raise the point buyin.

I think the points buy-in is fine. And, yes, I think we should at least get another $5 added to the prizepool with as high as the numbers have been.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah that would be awesome or even add another game altogether

PokerOwned Veteran
    i would love to have more bovada freerolls or even more money in one. bovada is clearly the best one with our freerolls

PokerOwned Veteran
    I recommended Zab put up a prize pool chart a while back. To no avail of course. But if there was a chart saying "X # of players every tournament for the entire month would equal X dollar prize pool for the following month", I think it would give people incentive to play knowing they could be the cause of a tier raise as well as let everyone know exactly why and what the prizepools would be. Unfortunately, many business owners feel that if a model is profitable, that it's the best model to use and don't like change (I work with rigid small business owners all the time who always give me the excuse "I've made a profit doing it this way for X years" and use that as their sole justification for denying growth and change. I'm not sure if this is something Zab does, but I know most of the changes he has been making are ones that benefit market and not play. So hopefully he'll change gears and start changing things that benefit the players themselves.

Experienced Member
    I always liked Playing on Bovada but the only thing that always got on my nerves was that you couldnt keep track of players as well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast