Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,387

BTC Rate: $8400.28

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,500

    Been doing some math on BWIN

    I figure that if I play 25 $100.00 HU matches a day for 5 days a week for 40-50 weeks a year, I'll be able to buy some nice stuff from BWIN (not to mention the ROI).

    i) 2 points for every $1.00 rake.
    ii) $109.00 = $9.00 rake.
    iii) $9.00 rake = 18 points.
    iv) 18 points * 25 = 450 points.
    v) 450 * 5 days a week = 2,250 points.
    vi) 2250 * 45 weeks a year = 101,250 points.
    vii) 101,250 points = $15,000 CASH or $20,000 BONUS.

    I think I shall try this if my $1.00 HU challenge works out.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

  2. #2
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,597
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    ...

    I think I shall try this if my $1.00 HU challenge works out.
    jumping from 1 dollar HUs straight to 109 dollar HUs ... sounds ambitious and a few other words.

  3. #3
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,500
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    jumping from 1 dollar HUs straight to 109 dollar HUs ... sounds ambitious and a few other words.
    I guess so, but I'm just doing the $1.00 HU matches for fun...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

  4. #4
    Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    451
    Well i mean, best of luck to you sir. S'all I can say to this.
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

  5. #5
    PokerOwned God
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,113
    I guess you can calculate this for many sites if you play that level and this volume

  6. #6
    PokerOwned God abwil2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,674
    Dam you must have a nice roll to be able to play at that level consistently..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

  7. #7
    PokerOwned God potfan42o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,249
    figure about $500,000 i hu for $15,000 cash just win more than half your game

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    124
    haha that is interesting.. good luck

  9. #9
    Team PO Pro sickread23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,683
    I have allways found VIP chases and Supernova Elite challenges to be distracting. On Pokerstars I made it my goal to go as high as I could in their VIP program. It lead me to gold star and nearly busto. From there I grinded back some of the money I had wasted in pursuit of supernova elite. So I would say to OP, dont fall into the whole VIP trap. The real goal should be a steady roi, which will lead to bigger games and more rake.

  10. #10
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,500
    Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I have allways found VIP chases and Supernova Elite challenges to be distracting. On Pokerstars I made it my goal to go as high as I could in their VIP program. It lead me to gold star and nearly busto. From there I grinded back some of the money I had wasted in pursuit of supernova elite. So I would say to OP, dont fall into the whole VIP trap. The real goal should be a steady roi, which will lead to bigger games and more rake.
    See: eqgh5uea's HU challenge #1
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 06-02-2012 at 05:48 PM.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •