Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63709.25

Experienced Member

BCP/ACR on a MAC

whats up guys i was wondering if it was feasible to run bcp/acr on a macbook pro, I'm not very good at stuff like this?if anyone could help me that would be great

cant you put windows on macs?
    or like a windows VM
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Veteran
    It is hard to download blackchip on my mac but it is old one.

You need a windows emulator, which I'm not willing to get, so I just don't play on BCP and ACR. I'm already juggling 3 sites, I'm ok with not adding more.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Im using virtualbox in my macbook pro for the past few months and it works perfectly fine.

Good luck.

You do not have to have Windows to play online poker. Most major poker sites offer some sort of OSX-compatible software, even if it is browser-based. Online poker software will most likely run on old MacBook/iBook/iMac. Unlike modern computer games, poker software does not require a lot of resources and the minimum requirements are usually low. There are some exceptions, such as the graphically-intense PKR Poker. You will probably not have to dual-boot Windows to play online poker but that is an option if there’s a Windows-only poker client that you really want to play. You can dual-boot any Macintosh computer with OSX Leopard 10.5. Most of the time the Apple software is identical to the original Windows version. There will be a few minor interface changes. Browser-based or “instant play” online poker sites means you can play right away in your web browser (such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer) without having to download anything. The benefit is that you can start playing right away. The downside is that browser-based sites are usually missing a number of the features that full clients offer (multi-tabling is generally quite difficult).