Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63980.28

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anyone else find Black Chip dull?

I downloaded Black Chip after seeing it on here. I played once and stopped.

I then saw that they put 5 dollars on my account so I went and played some micro's.

Not a fan of the action. But more-so, I'm not a fan of the primitive style setup. It feels like 90's yahoo games than 2013 Online Poker.

Anyone else feel that way? Maybe I'm just spoiled by the slickness and speed of Carbon and Bovada

PokerOwned Veteran
    no you are definatley not alone there.. dont love the interface and the player pool is smaller than carbon. would never deposit there but free money is always nice

meh its good to play the frs get a br going and as there are lots of pleyrs here that play there now its a good earner for points
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

i like it much....wish Zab was able to put more $10 freerolls up there. Theres also p2p transfers wich is very nice, i agree software is a lil slow in some situations(like in the dealing cards), but isnt really a thing that bothers me, like play there in general and again, only wish we could even have more games there ..... prizes r not that high, but i have great fun playin there .......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Seasoned Veteran
    BCP is definitely dull indeed..

for some reason, I have it set to remember my password and auto log in when i open the client. But every time I restart my comp, it says I've put in a wrong user ID/pass... I have to reset my pass every time I want to log in lol...

PokerOwned Pro
    Agree with op. They've been saying they're upgrading the software for a long time now.

PokerOwned Master
    i wasn't struck on the overall look at first but after playing a few games i quickly blocked that out. the games are too easy to even care about the look, plus there are a lot worse looking sites out there.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Truly hate that skin all together

Glad I'm not alone.

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    not much going on there besides the freerolls ~ but i still manage to spend my winnings lickidee split ~
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast