Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64380.34

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Any Software Recommendations

I am trying to improve my game. I am curious if anyone has any recommendations for software that they have found useful.
    I am primarily looking at SNG and MTT software. I am looking at Holdem Manager but I am having a horrible time installing it.

If you can recommend anything else I would appreciate it.

If you have strategy articles or other things of interest that would also be appreciated.

Thanks

PokerOwned Master
    i use both holdem manager 2 and poker tracker 3. i prefer the HUD of holdem manager but everything else about PT3 is just better. if you go for poker tracker then i would advise 3 over 4 personally but thats just me. and it really does help your game, you can look back at all the hands you win/lose with most, you get graphs for cash and tournies and you can edit your HUD to tell you way more than you could ever want to know. they're both especially good if you multi table like i do.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I really appreciate the feedback. I am trying to plug some leaks. Plus working on strategy.

Banned
    holdem manager is good.......................

PokerOwned Veteran
    Just having the hardest time installing it on Windows 8. Something about the database. I have found many posts about the error message but most people don't seem to be able to resolve the issue. I really do want it though.

PokerOwned Master
    i use it on windows 8. is it the postgre error? if so then manually download postgre and set it up when prompted then when you go back to holdem manager it will ask you to sign into postgre, use your new password you just set up and it should work. took me some time to figure out too.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yep it is the Postgre error. I am continuing to plug away at it and see what others are doing and try their solutions. So far no luck but hopefully soon. Even the manuall download is giving me errors. I appreciate the suggestions though.

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Holdem Manager.....Hmmmm. Might give it a looksy and become a monster.

PokerOwned Veteran
    You guys are way ahead of me lol

I have used either of these before.Maybe I should because I haven't been playing to good lately.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast