Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62939.67

Thread: acr shady?

acr shady?

so acr and bcp use the same bonus system its a graph and as u earn from .0 to 27.50 it fills up with red to show progress. Pretty simple right? I thought so and all has been well until about a month ago. bcp no problems there they credit as you earn it. However acr stopped crediting telling me im wron ive flipped my point sytem 3 times now. the 1st real time I noticed I contacted them they refused to correct saying I hadn't earned the points. I cancled my account. rake the rake freerolls started wanted the extra options so ask them to reinstate they said bonus and rake would still be where I left off great right. No.

so onec again I contacted them one guy said there was a problem then tried backtracking saying no but agreed with me on how the system works ok so I understand how bonus system works cool.but wheres my bonus. well it eneded how the last attempt ended. will forward it to the right department. so im sure I will get the same answer that I still have eazrned enouph lol. guess ill wait and see heres my bonus chart just after I flipped it again last night. so I have to ask what you guys think I was reading a site awhile back about what sites to play. Basicly what the guy said was watch for shady activity and red flags if there doing one thing that's probably not a good place to play. I agree. so im thinking of just waiting till wed. for my rake back and just trade off my funds and perhaps play elsewhere if they don't fix the problem. as I just want a nice place to play.
    what you guys think think?

acr.jpg

k heres the graph

anyways to some it up im awaiting at least my rakeback and trading it i already deleted bcp/ and acr is on its way out aswell. i once was and still am of certain sites a big supporter but not these ones there riding the ride till it comes back they know there not going to survie after that. so there taking it in no. and in my opioion not legit. gl all and i hope im wrong for whoever still playes there

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    I haven't played on acr thus far but if by the sounds of it that site is on it's way out too then I doubt I will even bother wit wasting my time to get ready to play over there. Good luck to you.
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

ACR didnt even let me make an account with them. saying i got back charge or soemthing. maybe the owner of this Ip address used to play and own them money.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

I only play acr occasionally so have not really accumulated enough points to have to worry about it. But I gotta say, I only read a little bit of what you wrote because it's just too much effort to try to figure out what the hell you're trying to say.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Maybe it is part of the issues they have been experiencing. I hope they fix it soon I was starting to like playing there.

PokerOwned God
    Sorry, have no experience with their bonus program...