Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Aced/Carbon Merge - DETAILS!!

I just got off live chat with a Carbon rep:

Please wait for a site operator to respond. You are currently customer 1 in queue.
    Hello, my name is Joe Eriksen. I'll be assisting you today.
    H: Hi Joe
    Joe Eriksen: Hello H.
    Joe Eriksen: Can I have your account number please? (You can find this number in the CASHIER page displayed alongside your first name.)
    H: I have a question about the merging of acct from Aced to Carbon
    Joe Eriksen: Or account username can work as well.
    H: OoTecateoO
    Joe Eriksen: Sure.
    H: Yesterday I received a notice that the Aced poker client was closed. I have had several others tell me that they have been redirected to the Carbon client when they logged into Aced. I had an account on both Aced and Carbon, and I had funds on my Aced account at the time of the closing. I don't want to get into trouble for having a duplicate account, however I don't want to lose any funds that were attached to my Aced account either. What would be the next step or course of action here to merge my account into one?
    H: I tried to submit an inquiry via the carbon website but it said the page couldn't be found
    Joe Eriksen: Please hold while I transfer you to a colleague who will help you with your poker query.
    H: Thank you
    Joe Eriksen: H, I will need to access your account first.
    Joe Eriksen: The username provided doesn't allow me to pull your account information, may I please have your players account number or your email address instead?
    H: [email protected]
    Joe Eriksen: Thank you.
    H: XXXXXXXX is my Carbon ID
    Joe Eriksen: Let me transfer you.
    H: Thank you
    Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Alex Sanders'.
    Hello, my name is Alex Sanders. I'll be assisting you today.
    H: Hi Alex
    Alex Sanders: Hello H.
    H: Yesterday I received a notice that the Aced poker client was closed. I have had several others tell me that they have been redirected to the Carbon client when they logged into Aced. I had an account on both Aced and Carbon, and I had funds on my Aced account at the time of the closing. I don't want to get into trouble for having a duplicate account, however I don't want to lose any funds that were attached to my Aced account either. What would be the next step or course of action here to merge my account into one? I tried to submit an inquiry via the carbon website but it said the page couldn't be found
    H: My main concern is I don't want to get into trouble for having a duplicate account
    Alex Sanders: What is your username for Aced?
    H: XxTecatexX at the tables, ~Tecate~ was what I signed in with
    Alex Sanders: Since you had a previous account in Carbonpoker the funds were not transferred from the Aced site to this account or vice versa. At this moment you have 2 different accounts with funds. We advise that you spend the funds of one of the accounts or request a withdrawal and close it so you have only 1 account with us.
    Alex Sanders: Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences caused.
    H: Well, neither of them has enough to request a cash out at the moment
    H: WIll I get into trouble if I try to run the old aced account to try to do that?
    H: Well either account for that matter
    H: Because I don't want to just sit down and throw away funds just to close an account
    Alex Sanders: No, you can enter in any of them now, but you need to decide which one to keep and spent the funds of the other or increase your balance to request a withdrawal.
    H: So If I happen to run up the balance n one or the other enough to request a withdrawal, I can then close that account and not get into trouble, I just want to be clear.
    H: I enjoy playing on the software, I don't want to lose access for something silly lol
    Alex Sanders: Your are correct.
    H: Okay, that's perfect, thank you. I can pass this on to others as well.
    H: I appreciate your time.
    Your chat transcript will be sent to [email protected] at the end of your chat.
    Alex Sanders: You're very welcome. Is there anything else that I can assist you with? If you've got a moment, please click on End Chat to fill in our survey.
    H: No, that was all I needed to know. Thank you again.

So as of now those who had an account on both Carbon and Aced will NOT get into trouble for having a duplicate account, HOWEVER, it's advised that if you have enough to request a cashout on either account, decide which account you would like to keep and have the other one closed. If you don't have enough to request a cash out on either one, you won't get into trouble for trying to run up funds to reach a cashout.
    Last edited by Tecate; 07-01-2014 at 04:43 PM.

thanks Tec for the info

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Although they offered a solution, its laughable they basically said "ahhhhh ummm errrr... sorry, we can't merge your funds into one account.. so... if you wouldn't mind, ... um... just dump one account and keep the other."..

Thanks for the info
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Ikr? It's not all the difficult to match up user information, like addresses and such, especially if one or both of your accounts are verified.

thanks H for the update i will lose my funds on carbon im going for broke although its tuff that site rewards my donkey play
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    I had ZERO on carbon and $43 on aced. Live chat had me log into carbon with my aced name and BINGO cash was there! I was shocked it was so easy.

thanks for the info