Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $279,806

BTC Rate: $7890.48

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Zab
    Zab is offline
    PokerOwned Admin Zab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,259

    Beta Test Issues

    Please give me any issues \ suggestions after testing
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

  2. #2
    A No. 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    407
    Don't see a list of players that have entered

  3. #3
    Zab
    Zab is offline
    PokerOwned Admin Zab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Roopster View Post
    Don't see a list of players that have entered
    I just saw that as well. I'll get them to add that
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Admin Poof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,144
    can't wait to try it out tonight!

  5. #5
    Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    620
    Here are some notes I have taken so far tonight on the New Client:
    I like the pace of the game play. Cards are much more visible now! I like the different levels of the various bots.
    Time Bank should be added. The client froze up on me a couple of times and I had to restart. The sound cannot be turned on or off.
    Preferred seating should be added as well as different deck options. Please Add view lobby to tables so players can view tables and the amount of players remaining in the tourney. Everything looks like its getting better, and I look forward to improving the client!
    Good Luck On and Off The Felt
    Utilize The Block Chain because the future depends on it!

  6. #6
    Zab
    Zab is offline
    PokerOwned Admin Zab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,259
    Quote Originally Posted by RWPFhero View Post
    Here are some notes I have taken so far tonight on the New Client:
    I like the pace of the game play. Cards are much more visible now! I like the different levels of the various bots.
    Time Bank should be added. The client froze up on me a couple of times and I had to restart. The sound cannot be turned on or off.
    Preferred seating should be added as well as different deck options. Please Add view lobby to tables so players can view tables and the amount of players remaining in the tourney. Everything looks like its getting better, and I look forward to improving the client!
    Time bank is coming http://prntscr.com/np55rx
    Different Deck colors is coming: http://prntscr.com/np55rx

    You can sit anywhere you want: http://prntscr.com/np5632

    You can see the tables and what chips everyone has: http://prntscr.com/np56ct


    Sounds turn on and off... I can add that
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

  7. #7
    CvG
    CvG is offline
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    7
    I supposed that one of the things i could say about the bots is that maybe they would have the same starting stack as everybody else.
    Not sure if their chip count affects the way that they play. The idea that i would site at a table with all bots while others might play humans and i can bully the bots and give myself an edge against other players might make it a little unfair as well.

  8. #8
    CvG
    CvG is offline
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    7
    Another thing i noticed not like its a very huge deal but it does tip the playing field a little bit is if somebody shoves with only a few(300) more then the big blind and they all fold it kinda tips the playing field seeing as the bots are knowledge able enough to know thats a pretty standard call.
    I shoved with 500 more then the big blind and get called by a bot with a complete crap hand..Not sure when the bots decide its a good idea to call or not.

  9. #9
    Zab
    Zab is offline
    PokerOwned Admin Zab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    I just saw that as well. I'll get them to add that
    Added http://prntscr.com/npvnsd
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

  10. #10
    Zab
    Zab is offline
    PokerOwned Admin Zab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,259
    Quote Originally Posted by CvG View Post
    I supposed that one of the things i could say about the bots is that maybe they would have the same starting stack as everybody else.
    Not sure if their chip count affects the way that they play. The idea that i would site at a table with all bots while others might play humans and i can bully the bots and give myself an edge against other players might make it a little unfair as well.
    We are going to improve them, improving them everyday. Right now the biggest issue is they are easily bullied.

    Eventually we want to have each bot have their own personality. Some bots might be crazy, all in all the time with small starting stack. Some might be calling stations..
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •