Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    when are you starting this staking extravaganza~
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Pro
    i have good stats at other poker rooms, just started at BCP and turned 1.10 into 20 bucks in a week
    check YuthenEyesu at cake poker/juicy stakes to see my most recent stats on sharkscope or something
    plus i have old stats from pokerstars, ultimatebet, and Titan but those were years ago and under various forms of the name detroitjunkie. on Titan I was a beast

Quote Originally Posted by onedesperate View Post
    Do you expect people to pay mu if they are in profit for you though? Lets say for instance you run somebody a 11 buy in and they make u $200 then you run them a $100 more in games. Do they still owe you $50? Also, how long does the horse have to pay you the mu?
    if someone has profitted for me i would definitely work with them, maybe by raising there MU level to greater than $100. but for the start paying off the 50 is high priority as we are freerollers, im a freeroller just as the next. If someone is in trusted standings and i feel they have the ability to buy out (at half) more than 100 MU and they are a good horse, o course we can go over 100 MU, maybe 200... as i said it will go up as trust is developed.

i would give someone who stops 2 weeks buy out their make up

a winning horse ideally would never have to buy out their make up
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Pro
    where can we send u detailed stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitjunky View Post
    where can we send u detailed stats?
    PM me
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Master
    Well for a long time now I've only been playing on bovada. You know my numbers there I think...
    2nd in 20k for $4,300
    3rd in 10k for $1,700
    5th in 5k for 2 or 3 hundred.
    All in the last 2 weeks.
    Since then I've been running double or nothing tournaments and I am up about $1,000 on those alone in the last week.
    Good luck, and i accept all previous stated terms.

Experienced Member
    somone mind staking me on bovada?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    ideally i run a person all day or two and they pay there make up w/ cashes... if this doesnt happen and they get up to 100 in make up, then that 100 make up becomes a debt of $50. Most big stakers do this monthly, but i am not a big staker, nor have i built trust with anyone on this site to settle make up after a month, thus my make up settle time is $100

paying off ur make up by buying it out for half is standard in poker staking

also another case is IF make up DOES get to 100 then the horse could give me 10 bux... and that would take off 20 of their make up, and we could then run 20 worth of games and try to pay the rest off the old fashion way w/ cashing in a staked game
    Ok I just wanted to clarify that.

I apply and agree to all terms. Good luck with your horses poke and thanks for your consideration.

XXCHECKRAISINXX Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

PokerOwned Pro
    lets get the money flowing - maybe we can have a contest to see who wins Poke the most mney

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast