Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I am definitally interested in running stakes for you poke. My cash rate in MTT's is about 35% and FT about 10%. shoot me a pm if interested. Thanks buddy.

sendcookies2 379 $1.23 $5.28 18.2% $467 69

APPLIED

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Im confused. If we lose the $100 stake then we have to pay you $50 or is it we pay $50 towards the makeup if we want another stake? Basically what im asking is if its mandatory or optional?

Put me in coach!!!!
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Master
    Apply and agree. Gl to you and your horses.

Apply
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Veteran
    hey if you would Im willing to be staked..most my online experience is on carbon (played for years on stars and full tilt before black Friday) but I have played the freerolls and cash games on bcp...

ive cashed in 50% of the free rolls from here, only played 8 of them, with 1 win

not sure about the make up thing if I would have to pay back through a poker site..not sure if I can deposit money onto them but if you have a paypal or some account like that then I could

I have no history as far as feed back as I have never done any deals yet with anyone on here..i can tell you that I would pay up what ever it is that I would have to pay..im a very fair person but its only my word you have to go on so its up to you if you stake me

just leave me a message if you pick me..thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by credsfan03 View Post
    Im confused. If we lose the $100 stake then we have to pay you $50 or is it we pay $50 towards the makeup if we want another stake? Basically what im asking is if its mandatory or optional?
    ideally i run a person all day or two and they pay there make up w/ cashes... if this doesnt happen and they get up to 100 in make up, then that 100 make up becomes a debt of $50. Most big stakers do this monthly, but i am not a big staker, nor have i built trust with anyone on this site to settle make up after a month, thus my make up settle time is $100

paying off ur make up by buying it out for half is standard in poker staking

also another case is IF make up DOES get to 100 then the horse could give me 10 bux... and that would take off 20 of their make up, and we could then run 20 worth of games and try to pay the rest off the old fashion way w/ cashing in a staked game
    Last edited by PokeYourFace; 01-23-2014 at 08:53 AM.
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Good Luck to you and whomever your horses may be!! Hope you make some money!!

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    ideally i run a person all day or two and they pay there make up w/ cashes... if this doesnt happen and they get up to 100 in make up, then that 100 make up becomes a debt of $50. Most big stakers do this monthly, but i am not a big staker, nor have i built trust with anyone on this site to settle make up after a month, thus my make up settle time is $100

paying off ur make up by buying it out for half is standard in poker staking

also another case is IF make up DOES get to 100 then the horse could give me 10 bux... and that would take off 20 of their make up, and we could then run 20 worth of games and try to pay the rest off the old fashion way w/ cashing in a staked game
    Do you expect people to pay mu if they are in profit for you though? Lets say for instance you run somebody a 11 buy in and they make u $200 then you run them a $100 more in games. Do they still owe you $50? Also, how long does the horse have to pay you the mu?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast