Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63980.28

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Survey Master
    im applying for sngs. fk all the rest. and i always pay if i owe tommy62278

PokerOwned Veteran
    i would like to apply for either one mmt or sng thanks d1drums
    Last edited by haystack1; 07-26-2014 at 04:33 PM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    can you do bcp? im interested in sngs and some mtts,can and will do MU

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by haystack1 View Post
    i would like to apply for either one mmt or sng thanks d1drums
    lol what happened here triple og?
    d1drums: appeal for Investigation* - Part Time Poker Staking Forums

Come forth scammers i summon thee
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Demi-God
    sup jay todd. So normally I'm the one doing the staking but after cashing out for vacation and a few ofmy runners going cold I'm left trying to grind back up myself. I would b down for either the MTT or the Sit and gos. I've played with u at the sti and go tables as u know, so think u have an idea that i can hold my own for most part. As for MTT I normally don't play till the evening when kids and wife head to bed so I'm able to concentrate and seem to play better than. Once kids head back to school ill have more time to play during the day. Anyhow in the evening the I mostly just play the mega stack and sometimes the 400 gur. six max turbo. I do sometimes play the non turbos when I am able to stay up and play longer(normally when kids spend the night at friends). I can give u a linnk to my pocket 5s but like I said I only play the one or two tourneys a night so it may not look that great but I do seem to do pretty good in the two tourneys I play. I would b down for paying the mu if I bust, just wondering how long u would give to pay that mu back.
    But yeah my sn is newdaddyhere101 on acr and pm me if u want a link to pocket 5s. cool of u to do this and I'm hoping I'm one that u will pick when u make your decision. Alrighty hit me up if u have any other ? take care man, ttyl

PokerOwned Demi-God
    geez didn't mean to write so much. lol my bad

Banned
    Hey JayTodd I would like to run sng's for ya. My acr name is wellsworth83. My pocketfives is ryangray420. Let me know bro got really good stats on 30$ DON's. Would like to start with 15-30's and move up once i build a nice roll on em.

can you stake me for ring game? <3 i luv u long time ~
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKSTACK View Post

i tried to get back in to play i was banned for applying for stakes that i didn't qualify for that was back in 08-09 when i was new to it all.

i still would like to apply here for the mtt's i am a solid player that knows the game thanks
    Last edited by haystack1; 07-27-2014 at 11:57 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast