Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar

Why do i not get the 5 points for my post?

Only 15 post points today, but I made 4 post. I have noticed this before many times.

p.s, I tried to post this thread in the appropriate area, but there was no option to make a new thread, so here i am.

Your post has to be at least 20 characters long or longer... I have had this happen before though... I have made posts and not got credited before...I have been told by Zab that my account is haunted so that is probably my problem...LMFAOROFL...

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    Your post has to be at least 20 characters long or longer... I have had this happen before though... I have made posts and not got credited before...I have been told by Zab that my account is haunted so that is probably my problem...LMFAOROFL...
    lol thanks dude, the 20 characters long I had not thought before that the post might be to short, so i guess I better make sure they are long

If you are making good posts and stop getting points, it could be the cap.

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...cap-10646.html

Experienced Member

points for posting

i have not received any points for the numerous threads i have posted since i became a member on this site, also can't earn a coupon for tournament entries

Hi newbie!
    The question you asked plus much more useful info can be found in this thread.

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f7/...new-20924.html

The reason is the points cap. It is so the forum doesn't get spammed (too much)

http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...cap-10646.html
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Experienced Member

points for posting

please clarify why i get points for some posts but not for others, all meeting requirements, valid posts with more than 20 characters

Experienced Member

videos

i tried completing 3 options that stated only registeration required with valid email, stated 10 min etc for points to be deposited but neither worked

Experienced Member

bull crap offers

every offer i have tried, approximately 12, with the exception of 2 videos, has been bogus, inaccurate information and fraud information given, does not work the way it says it will and scam style offers, can someone comment or reply please

Do the Crowdflower tasks, those convert well for alot of people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast