Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64282.12

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar

points, how do i get them?

What I mean to say is, how do I get points without giving away all my personnel information? It seems like a lot of these places want too much info. of mine that will lead to spam email reg. mail phone spam. suggestions?

watch videos... take surveys.... thats what i did to start me off.... then win some LLBs... then B2B... lol and ur SET!

but all joking aside... videos and surveys are what did it for me..
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

oh dont forget to join the 25/50 PLO in client when you start stacking your points...
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

PokerOwned Veteran
    First set up a new gmail account and use it solely for stuff through here, that way you don't care if you get spam. Don't give away information that you don't feel comfortable giving away. Just close out that offer and move on to somewhere else.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    I mean I watched every video I could, Did a few other things. I am curious about the PLO though. I would rather play high low, but I will take what I can get. Would like more details on that. I am excited about this site though. I used to play on carbon lots a couple years ago when it was really good. I would like a way to put some money back on without a deposit. This seems like it might be the way. I do look forward to talking to people on this site and if I can just get a couple more points maybe I can play in a carbon fr today and see if I remember how to play, lol.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    watch videos... take surveys.... thats what i did to start me off.... then win some LLBs... then B2B... lol and ur SET!

but all joking aside... videos and surveys are what did it for me..

do all of the above lol

Experienced Member
    You can just watch the videos and post on the forums

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I allways love a vid or two or three daily

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I watch a lot of videos and post, Posting helps get to know people also. Try to do surveys when they are new and more likely to pay off. Always use cccleaner ( free download) before starting a task. Good Luck. See you on the tables.
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

If you want to gain ALOT of points you will have to give out some info, especially if ur from US.. That and if your having problems earning points hire a Mentor to help you earn alot of points.. When in main chat type in mentor click link and click on one to help you they will offer you a rate % wise they will charge to help..then after that you will have learned how to get the most you can with points!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast