Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Omg this moth$%^& fu*&@# survey sh&t!

Every and i mean every single time i try to do a survey i get this!

survey.jpg

PokerOwned Master
    And from what i have read if you dont do surveys theres a cap on the points you can get. No wonder im not getting any points for everything i have been doing!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    im with you i did at least 6 surveys today same thing. i already received my 25 points for posting today. this is a free post

PokerOwned Master
    Mood swings , i hate em lol

i think we alll can understand theat fr ustration too. I get that screeen so much when i try to do one of those kinds of surverys too, i always wonder who they are looking for tooo in those hehe,, WELLL keeep on tryin and GL tho)

PokerOwned Master
    It just really chaps my ass when i have to do a survey to qualify for a survey. Then get that message.

i my opinion is this...nothing in life is free...so why dont u guys just go out and buy them points....its reall simple....once u put some money into the system u will get it back....how it works...as far as the posts go and ur not getting points...i would pm zab and let him know about that....also for the surveys....dont do them if they dont work...stop wasting ur time...and stop spamming the same shit in threads about them not working.... BUYY THE POINTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by customtables View Post
    i my opinion is this...nothing in life is free...so why dont u guys just go out and buy them points....its reall simple....once u put some money into the system u will get it back....how it works...as far as the posts go and ur not getting points...i would pm zab and let him know about that....also for the surveys....dont do them if they dont work...stop wasting ur time...and stop spamming the same shit in threads about them not working.... Buyy the points!!!
    buyy the points!!! - from me - ahahaha

By the way, "Do not steal! ... The government do not like competition...! ''

PokerOwned Master
    Oh forgive me i didnt know i was spamming, I JUST WONT TALK!

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    i my opinion is this...nothing in life is free...so why dont u guys just go out and buy them points....its reall simple....once u put some money into the system u will get it back....how it works...as far as the posts go and ur not getting points...i would pm zab and let him know about that....also for the surveys....dont do them if they dont work...stop wasting ur time...and stop spamming the same shit in threads about them not working.... BUYY THE POINTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by itrade View Post
    Oh forgive me i didnt know i was spamming, I JUST WONT TALK!
    LOL, now you sound like a 5 year old. a lot of survey's don't convert, that is why you want to see what's working section first and do all the 1 page submits to cut out spending a ton of time on them. Good luck

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast