Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64245.77

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lulabell79 View Post
    I think the usernames all having 3 letters followed by 2 numbers kinda gives it away..proxy or no proxy!!! It doesn't take a genius to see that.
    But the system in place to award tickets in the raffle cant see that unfortunately. Your arguement is 100% correct. The only problem is we havent quite found a way to rectify it yet.

PokerOwned Pro
    cant beat them join them , start being ruthless i guess most of us full time members try to make a community and have fun time but that's never going to work when cash money is evolved in the words of MC breed and 2pac " i gotta get mine" MC Breed - Gotta Get Mine (feat. 2Pac) - YouTube

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    ah lulubell and your suspicious mind,might be right ,could be wrong,but your points are valid,i seen one guy had 20 or more surveysdone,hell ican barely get one or two to work and he did successfully that many in one day ,luckily he did not win
    win if yu can but always play fair

PokerOwned God
    I CARE!! It's a promotion that I'm in quite a bit because I do a SHIT LOAD of surveys ... So when some asshole that signs up for 15 different accounts and does the same survey in each account makes it in the raffle with 15 or more chances, it PISSES ME OFF! And anyone who doesn't "care" obviously doesn't do surveys or doesn't want to win a free $5.00... So for any of you who don't care about the raffle, go post somewhere else (0=
    I use to care and was vocal about it in other threads ... then the system broke me ... good luck with your quest to bring justice to the raffle world.

I CARE!! It's a promotion that I'm in quite a bit because I do a SHIT LOAD of surveys ... So when some asshole that signs up for 15 different accounts and does the same survey in each account makes it in the raffle with 15 or more chances, it PISSES ME OFF! And anyone who doesn't "care" obviously doesn't do surveys or doesn't want to win a free $5.00... So for any of you who don't care about the raffle, go post somewhere else (0=
    Feel the same way about this issue. Hope something can be done.

it is amazing that more safeguards are nott in place to stop multiple accounts

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by dipstick2 View Post
    it is amazing that more safeguards are nott in place to stop multiple accounts
    Give me some options.

If a multi accounter wins the raffle, I send the money to the 2nd place person. So if that is your concern, I have already covered that
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Zab
    I think what i might do is, you also have to have at least XX posts to be eligible for the raffle.. I want active members of the community getting free prizes.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Sure would be nice if all members could be in the raffle not just the ones who do surveys

oh i know zab not critizise you,you do your best to look out 4 e1,just frustrating to see some of these joker who can do multiple surveys when some of us cant do but 1 or two successfully,but i still ty for all yu do 4 us

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast