Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61944.4

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar

How do i get my profile picture to show when i post comments?

I have been posting and like being here. I have tried to figure out how most players have there profile pictures shown on there post. So if someone can help guide me threw or help with a link to the directions for dumb azz me. I would appreciate it. I would love a link to learn how to work this messaging system we have here. If someone knows a link for that, PLEASE HELP ME OUT!! So i can work this think right. Not like a rookie. Also i was wondering if the 150 point fee goes down at all. NOT COMPLAINING JUST CURIOUS. Will i ever be able to join loyalty freeroll if i dont have a site linked here. I am a poker cyco and had all 3 listed merge sites. Can we use others, because merge has others. Thanks and hope i get some good info from the veterans who know whats up around here. I know we are'nt buddies now, we are still foes on the felt. I KNOW!!!

settings/edit avatar/upload job done
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Upload it as your avatar.
    And yes you do need to have one of those sites downloaded from here, if you have accounts at all three, post in here and Zab can try and get one linked.
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f11...ram-11884.html

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    Sweet!!!! Thank you both. Thanks for the link PooffyFooffy. Much appreciated.