Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64349.83

Page 102 of 180 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1792
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieWarkie View Post
    none of my dowloas seem togive out points is that cause they run slower?
    I doubt the speed of your computer would effect these.

The downloads don't all work for me either. It seems like they always close my browser to install something and then when I reopen it doesn't go back to the offer page so I assume it doesn't report it as completed.

But one thing to keep in mind: They are paying you to install this crap because it comes bundled with other crap. I would bet that if you uncheck all the extra stuff so you only get the regular install then they wont confirm the install. In my experience it's best to leave all of the settings at default when you install anything. Then once it's installed, run the program for a few minutes. If you haven't gotten the points by this point then you should be submitting a report TO THE PAYMENT SITE, NOT POKEROWNED including screenshots you took of the program installing, running, and any web pages that you either downloaded the software from or webpages that opened when you completed the install (maybe thanking you for installing it). All that is proof you installed the software.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieWarkie View Post
    if we tak screen shots will i be given missing points for things i download and complete?
    There is no guarantee you will get the points. The more you can prove you did what they asked (also proving what they asked, so screenshot the actual offer) the better the chances are. Also it can take several days for them to convert when sending them a w message so I suggest you send them all off and just forget about them. Then it will be a nice surprise when they do show up.

One thing to remember when doing these: Make sure your computer is set up like a complete internet/computer newbie. Have all of the anti-virus/internet security adblockers/ firewalls and anything that can block their install or the installs communication with the payment server TURNED OFF. They want you to install this crap to take advantage of people who don't know any better than to have 20 toolbars installed pushing ads. So the key is to let them think they pulled one over on you.

And the last thing I'll say is that I would bet when you dispute these task, good English and grammar composing readable sentences and getting your complain across clearly is important. If you send them a hateful message in SCREAMING CAPS while spelling things wrong then they wont take you seriously if they can even understand what you are saying so they'll skip right over your message. I understand English isn't everyone's first language and that not everyone here is from the US, but we all have access to a spell check in our browser. If you want to be taken seriously and get a serious reply then type like you mean it. (it can also go far on other sites like this one)

did the arcamax offer fr 25 points never recieved them?

Experienced Member
    what happend,because i'm posting and nothing happen...

Banned
    where i can watch the videos ,eu nao estou achando...

Banned
    where are the syrvey where i can do at facebook??

Banned
    this sucks i cant even get my points though i download games and finish surveys

Banned
    why cant i get my points for finishing my surveys this is totally not cool

Banned
    can anybody help me? this is rediculousness

Banned
    i completed alot of surveys downloaded a bunch of games and still didnt get any points do i have to pay for the points or something? i thought this was all freestuff howcome we just get a password or something for the freeroll? this is CRAZY! a scam

Banned
    do i "have" to take a screen shot for a completed survey? cause i am missing the points