Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63591.03

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Final tables

Master Sergeant
    Be tight, let the little stacks get out, then make your move. You want first, but you also want the most money possible if you can't achieve that!

PokerOwned Veteran

Cool

How I work the final table depends on the chip stacks:

Really Short Stack: Try to find a good time with reasonable hole cards to go all-in before blinds reach me.This way I can not only cover my blinds, I also rake in antes in the process (provided no one calls or I win the showdown).

Short Stack: Postion play. Use button to steal pots. If I get good cards out of position, this will be a good time to trap aggressive players who raise all the time.

Medium stack: Play as normal. Preying on the big stacks. Why? They have more chips to lose, therefore sometimes they play loosely. I prey on the short stacks only with good solid cards to reduce the chances of being caught should they make an all-in desperate move to steal.

Big Stack: You are the shark.

This is just an overview though --

Sergeant
    Just another stupid question, if you've reached the final table, you will FEEL what you need to do, and it will be the right move.

PokerOwned Master
    Keep your game!! Be tight out of position, and be agressive with hand premium...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    final table = shot of jager and bong hits, then game on!!

Master Sergeant
    Final table is all luck in most tourneys because at that stage the blinds are huge.

it depends of your position and of your chip stack 4 sure

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    i agree...mostly luck. bunch of coin flips and tight play. if u are deepstacked doesnt hurt to get a little agressive ; )

Corporal
    Must respect the raise of opponent.For example : UTG 1 raise , Middle position calls or fold. And probably could play all in with QQ,AKS , AA,KK and when we first AQs and AJs , JJ and ATs .

Corporal
    when we reach up 3 players push with 99+ /AKs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast