Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63375.93

Question Do you feel surveys take longer than they should?

i kind of feel ripped off in a way since i basically spent 1 hour answering long painful questions (1 hour) for a only a 100 points :/

To be honest i don't mind them just when there seems no end to it lol...

how is your experience with surveys? do you even enjoy them? is it actually worth the points?

I've found a few that actually was fair for the points that was given, but just some don't...

I get where you're coming from - there are some that are just page after page after page and you wonder if they're just tricking you to make you finally accept one of their offers. But I reckon the ones that are fewer points are safer, so they punish you a different way.
    When it comes down to it, it gets us access to freerolls, but, yeah, it's a huge time-sink sometimes too.

yea at this point i'm afraid to even do the lowballs cuz i feel like it will be another endless spiral :P

the trick is to know when ure past the qualification stage, then u can pretty much answer anything...cuts the survey time in half
    just be careful of any questions like "for verification purposes please tick XXX in this question"
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol