Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62939.67

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't have the patience for Crowdfower but it can't hurt to try another browser. As for the radio loyalty, be sure you are entering the captcha every 10 min to get the points.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

I use Chrome (anything else is inferior) and have never had a problem with Crowdflower.

If you guys have any issues with it, post a screenshot in here and I (or someone else) can try to help you with your problem - it's honestly the easiest way on the site to get points for both new and old members and I'd encourage you to use it as much as possible.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

or u could all read what ive just put -.- the issue the guy is expieriencing is nothing to do with browsers, cookies, cahes etc its a buggy task..u get them the only way to fix it is to email crowdflower using there link when u log in with them

but its cool just continue to ignore every fucking thing i say not like i know what im talkin bout or anything
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    or u could all read what ive just put -.- the issue the guy is expieriencing is nothing to do with browsers, cookies, cahes etc its a buggy task..u get them the only way to fix it is to email crowdflower using there link when u log in with them

but its cool just continue to ignore every fucking thing i say not like i know what im talkin bout or anything
    Listen to Az.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah i didn't like cardflower at first but it's grown on me. there are a certain fwe that are easy when they have em. alot of em though i don't have patience for either

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yea I have noticed th esame thing! Some are really easy others are too frustrating lol

Quote Originally Posted by watson8four View Post
    So i signed up, follow the instructions correctly... get to thank you at bottom and click submit, then an error pops up saying i must visit the site? well i already done that to gather the info for questions.... what a joke, really pissed at this site and only been here half a day.

any suggestions why it's not working? Thanks in advance.
    On a few of these, they provide a link to Google. You have to click on that link to open Google from them or it doesn't get counted. I did one where I opened a Google window from my own bookmarks toolbar and did all the searching, but when I got to bottom of page it said that. I just clicked on the Google link they provided and it went through.
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Crowdflower often has tasks that are considered to be DIY, which means that they are not asks that are created by Crowdflower themselves, but by customers. They are often buggy, and as Azreal said, reporting them to the GetSat forum is a way to bring it to the attention of CF so that the task owner can be informed of the issue and (hopefully) fix it.

Rivdee also made a good point to screenshot the problem, as many of us here do tasks, and are more than happy to lend a hand.

With the tasks that need to register a site visit, you need to visit it directly from Goggle, and not open it in a new window or tab, it does something with the tracking and won't register the page visit. Sometimes you may have to try this more than once.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12