Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,387

BTC Rate: $8464.91

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    PokerOwned Master BradysDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    339

    Be careful loaning points

    Just a heads up to people loaning in the Loan Shark section of the site. I have had 3 people default on me this week, with no communication and all who had seemingly great histories. Seems like no one has much integrity anymore.
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

  2. #2
    Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by BradysDad View Post
    Just a heads up to people loaning in the Loan Shark section of the site. I have had 3 people default on me this week, with no communication and all who had seemingly great histories. Seems like no one has much integrity anymore.
    That stinks! I never borrow points! Hope you get the back soon!

  3. #3
    n00b hater azreal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by BradysDad View Post
    Just a heads up to people loaning in the Loan Shark section of the site. I have had 3 people default on me this week, with no communication and all who had seemingly great histories. Seems like no one has much integrity anymore.
    least u loaned in shark...really isnt a need for a thread tbh u can collect insurance and get ure initial loan back...also the debt collector use it its what its there for...and add negative feedback so people know that these people have defaulted

    as well as this if they buy coupons they have to pay more and that % goes to you and finally they are cut off from promos so say one of your defaulters wins b2b...he wont get it and a portion from what he would have won goes to pay your loan....


    so again well done for doing it in shark like ure supposed to...but really a thread for this especially without names is just a waste of time
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

  4. #4
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    853
    that shit sucks, they should ban players like that!! u are nice enough to help them out, then they shit on you!!! thank god i only loan to people i really know and have always gotten my points back

  5. #5
    n00b hater azreal1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,902
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    that shit sucks, they should ban players like that!! u are nice enough to help them out, then they shit on you!!! thank god i only loan to people i really know and have always gotten my points back
    u errr didnt read my post did u :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

  6. #6
    PokerOwned Master BradysDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    339
    Insurance provides for 20% of my loan, but i am on the hook for the rest. A fourth person was nice enough to default on me today. I usually take the time to read over feedback and make smart loans, but I guess there is no honour in this business. If a player messaged me and at least told me I would have it in a week or 2, I could understand, but around here they just ignore their debts.
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

  7. #7
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    990
    so out of three loans 2 of em dafaulted and same thg they had good backround. i know one of the names is woodmaiden and the other i gotta find. but if u go to debt collecter it tell u the pts they have and when they last logged in. both haven't been on in while. And one of them i checked back a day later and he was up to minus 3200 pts. how is that possible?

  8. #8
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    90
    that sucks man. its like giving your hard earn points away.

  9. #9
    Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    559
    Be careful loaning anything to anyone having to do with poker, unless you do it going in beforehand that you will likely never see this money again.

  10. #10
    PokerOwned Master BradysDad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    339
    Quote Originally Posted by newdaddyhere View Post
    so out of three loans 2 of em dafaulted and same thg they had good backround. i know one of the names is woodmaiden and the other i gotta find. but if u go to debt collecter it tell u the pts they have and when they last logged in. both haven't been on in while. And one of them i checked back a day later and he was up to minus 3200 pts. how is that possible?
    One of my debtors has a negative point amount, how is that possible?
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •