Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64412.66

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    I honestly don't even remember finding this site. I switched to Carbon a few months ago from my previous Merge Skin and saw the freerolls listed. I came to the site and found I had signed up last October. I even made a couple of posts. Don't have the slightest memory of that. Must be getting old.

Anyway, gl to you. Hope to see you around.

its nice to be a lazy slackers stay at home dad. i wish i would stop working and be a stay at home dad.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah me to. Wish i had more time to play the freerolls, but useually only can play the late bcp. sometimes i can get a day freeroll in on carbon.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think that everyone feels the same way about the government as you right now for whats going on in online gambling.

Quote Originally Posted by tracyrickrobby View Post
    i signed up and never played the first few months either, found it hard to get points and gave up!! then a member from here gave me some tips on how to get the points!! im glad i decided to come back and give it another try!!
    i don't remember joining. just became active a few months ago
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

PokerOwned Veteran
    but bad luck my friend but that's life and it just keeps adeante play in a new room if this permitted luck
    Ave Fenix XD

PokerOwned Pro
    I learned about this site from Carbon. Really glad I did. Love it! LOL @ rivdee and the exclamation points! That's hilarious!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12