Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64493.2

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    they should make bigger poker owned freerolls to play increase point buyins that would be awesome

Seasoned Veteran
    I totally agree but I don't think its the points there running there freerolls off of probably the players rake from those rooms... My guess

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Been here since Jan 2011 because of Full tilt poker and then carried on since black friday

Seasoned Veteran
    I joined in February this year. Used to live in Atlantic City so I played live every day for about 8 years. Moved back to Pittsburgh and did the online thing for 4 years, then the wife got sick and I gave it up for her last 2 years so I could take care of her. When she passed away last March I started to dabble in it again, and now I'm starting to roll full tilt (no pun intended lol) again. After I learned my way around here, I love this place.
    If you were that good you wouldn't have to tell me, everyone else would tell me.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Invertedafro View Post
    April of last year, and I got 1000 points says I catch your money earned by the end of this year.
    really weird brag coming from a guy with 12k points earned in over a year. Come on man, you can do better than that. I have been here almost exactly half of the time you have but have earned more than 5 times the amount oh points you have! Now that is a brag!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Depends on whether you time travel or not, join date 1981 and 2011.

jay (igor23)

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    I joined because the freerolls on Carbon and other sites started drying up ,glad I did I prefer private freerolls.

PokerOwned Pro
    I think a lot of the early members here came from freerollchamp back when they hosted FTP freerolls.

I joined March of 2011 and came here from freerollchamp like a lot of people at that time.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast