Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63756.34

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Victor Blom

Seasoned Veteran
    he played 4 or 6 people heads up online simultaniously and it was against like Ivey, Antonius, Durr, Gus Hansen Etc etc and he crushed all of them...and they were only playing 1 table at a time...

hes a true degen, and he has tons of flaws in his game, but you will continue to see his name everywhere because hes marketable now...

PokerOwned Veteran
    He's just crazy enough to be good similar to Tom Dwan if u ask me

musicmannn
    A true gambler. His game is high risk, high variance and his swings must be mind boggling!

Seasoned Veteran
    if u have that much money to throw around i guess id do the same but damn. And if i did that would be the shit to play him. Wipe him out hahaha jk.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I like him .. hes a monster. i wonder if he plays live alot?

Seasoned Veteran
    He started playing the tournament circuit in Europe and does ok supposedly

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach27 View Post
    he played 4 or 6 people heads up online simultaniously and it was against like Ivey, Antonius, Durr, Gus Hansen Etc etc and he crushed all of them...and they were only playing 1 table at a time...

hes a true degen, and he has tons of flaws in his game, but you will continue to see his name everywhere because hes marketable now...
    That's so contradicting.... If he can crush Ivey and Antonius among others then he deserves more credit than to say he is a degen with tons of flaws.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would say both lucky and good. Pretty cool that all the top players earnings are tracked and you can see how much they are up and down.

by the year 2032 he will bust every account on fulltilt and pokerstars and will have one billion dollar in his account.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Seasoned Veteran
    You don't know a players flaws until you study his game, so yea he just showed up on the online nosebleeds scene and crushed everyone, total disregard for money. But if you watch some interviews they are finding holes in his game now that they have hands logged and how he plays in certain situations... He's still extremely talented, but some players who are super Aggro and don't care about following exact lines of playing properly.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast