Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63951.17

U.S. Citizens: Get involved! E-mail your rep about the new poker legislation!

Click this link to get to a form where you can easily e-mail your reps about Joe Barton's new poker legislation currently under congressional review.

PPA: Action Center

It is a letter that is already filled out, all you need to do is add your name and address and hit send. You can also edit the body of the e-mail to personalize it if you are interested.

What are you waiting for?! Get going!

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    too much work. online poker is dead, my friends.

If the morons who are supposedly smart enough to run a business also run it into the ground for being weak in the face of greediness, then they're lost---and have lost.

Too much work, are you serious?!?

1) Click link.

2) Enter your name, address, other contact info (so your e-mail goes to the right representatives)

3) Click "Send Message".

If you have ever been able to play a free-roll on our site, you are more than qualified, technically speaking, to do this. In your case, you had the capability to post a photo on here. Trust me, you can handle the 3 steps required to be active in this pursuit of LEGAL online poker in the U.S.

... "Too much Work"... rabble rabble...

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Alrighty...

Edit: I'm not an American---I'm Canadian.

This whole online poker B.S. will work it self out in the end. No matter how many of us do this it is going to still take a lot of time. But as a U.S. Citizen and an online poker player im gonna do it.