Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Reply from Company doing Full Tilt refunds.

Hello,

My name is xxxxx xxxxx, my Full Tilt nickname is xxxxx. I have yet to get your email telling how I go about the process to recover my funds from my Full Tilt account.

Maybe you haven't got to my account yet and that's why I haven't heard anything. Please let me know what I need to do or that I just need to wait for your email with the instructions.

Thank you,

xxxxxx xxxxx

Dear Mr. xxxxxxx,

Starting on September 16, 2013, GCG will email a Notice with instructions on how to submit a Petition for Remission online to all potentially eligible claimants identified by GCG utilizing data supplied by Full Tilt Poker ("FTP"). The deadline to submit a Petition for Remission is November 15, 2013. Instructions concerning the filing of Petitions will be included in the Notice and will be posted on the claims website at Full Tilt Poker Claims Administration.

Once the process begins, you will receive an email with instructions on how to file a claim. We have your registration in our database under xxxxxxx and will be sure to contact you.

Thank you.

Administrator

[email protected]

(866) 250-2640
    Last edited by wagon596; 08-26-2013 at 02:18 PM.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    GL to you wagon for getting your $ back from them.

i have already posted the same link and dates.......sep 16th is when they are snding out emails....and u have till i believe nov to claim...

Quote Originally Posted by CUSTOMTABLES View Post
    i have already posted the same link and dates.......sep 16th is when they are snding out emails....and u have till i believe nov to claim...
    This was an email that I sent them, and how they responded. I've already gone through the process of finding out the balance of my Full Tilt account. I was wanting to hear something from them regarding my own refund, hence why I gave them my real name(and it's not xxxxx Rolf) and Full Tilt nickname.

Later
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Veteran
    The question is that once you send info and they verify it is in fact you they owe, will they wait till all claims are in or the deadline hits, or will they pay as they verify. I bet they drag it on and we wont see a dime until 2014.

PokerOwned Pro
    waiting to get refunded myself hope I get the money back and they come back for us usa players.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I hope the process goes smoothly-- I think its a good thing that you are being proactive with it Wagon and going to them--- once September 16th hit you should find more info on their full tilt poker claims site--

I had some monies on there, but it wasn't much. Thankfully I had most everything on Stars when black friday hit--

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yah also good luck with ur payouts man and good luck on felts

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Maybe we can get paid by 2020. Was just lucky almost all of my money at the time was on PokerStars, I feel so bad with people who had over $200,000 on there all this time. But I will be happy to get my $100 bucks just the same, bastards.

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    This was an email that I sent them, and how they responded. I've already gone through the process of finding out the balance of my Full Tilt account. I was wanting to hear something from them regarding my own refund, hence why I gave them my real name(and it's not xxxxx Rolf) and Full Tilt nickname.

Later
    Damn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast