Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

The Online Railbird Report: Ben Tollerene and Viktor Blom Win $1 Million in 48 Hours

There has been some big action on both PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker this week, with the latter site featuring big winners in Ben "Bttech86" Tollerene and Viktor "Isildur1" Blom, both of whom won over a million dollars.

Data, hands and replayer obtained from HighStakesDB.com

Read more: The Online Railbird Report: Ben Tollerene and Viktor Blom Win $1 Million in 48 Hours | PokerNews

source: Poker News, Online Poker Reviews & Bonuses | PokerNews
    Last edited by NateVest; 03-09-2013 at 12:03 PM.

and ivey is stuck 1M lol would love to rail
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Wow that is an insane amount of money to win by Blom. Wish I had a million dollars.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yeah, wish the same. Its amazing these guys play for that much money. They are good at bankroll managment and borrowing so I guess you just have to be really good and run really good to get their. Can't imagine myself playing above $2/4 online lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    With that million dollars the first thing i would of done was buy me a Denali

yeah but what the hell happened to Isildur during his HU match with Elky??? I thought Isidur would run through anyone

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    yeah but what the hell happened to Isildur during his HU match with Elky??? I thought Isidur would run through anyone
    I did too think the same exact thing, but it goes to show you that anything is possible heads up.

PokerOwned Master
    i watch viktor on full tilt quite often. a couple of weeks ago he was playing sallywoo (he's insane btw) and ended up stuck about $300000, then the next day he's up. they were playing with blinds bigger than what i have in my savings accounts lol.