Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63725.72

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

not quite poker news but,, was at my local library and...

saw that dr. richard lederer, howard and annies father,,!! is going to be at my local library on sat, oct,22. in support of teachers and to promote his new book.he lives in san diego area too. hes a phd in english,and taught also. ..omg tooo funny .. do u guys think any1 will go to that,, and try to ask him bout his wayward son and poker???? LOL i,m wonderin thooo. ..i wa snt sure it was him when i saw the pic and notice at library,, but howard looks just like him al so,.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    rrickir you should go and heckle him. Say something like, hey tell your son not to drop the soap or great job teaching your son how to scam the world.

well its on a sat morn at 11 AM< LOL< and such a tiny small library,, be easy to heckle tho,,, so tempting haha wish u could go marly, i let u heckle,

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marlydog1812 View Post
    rrickir you should go and heckle him. Say something like, hey tell your son not to drop the soap or great job teaching your son how to scam the world.
    Im with Marlydog on this one , it would be way too funny , goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

PokerOwned God
    You should definitely go and heckle him, how fun would that be?

hmmmmm thats 2 votes to go lolol... welli dontth ink i can get here then,, and h e,ll be taklin bout his own book to like 20 people i f that hehehe..i think afer, he would shun u,, if u say anythin bout poker tho lol, i,m sureh es used to it, at first,w herever he goes t ooo LOL...i dont wanna get banned from library hahaha,, but if any1 here,, lives nearby,, and wan ts to go, lemme know

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by marlydog1812 View Post
    i agree go and ask him weres our money
    do we get a % off his book to pay back what he stole

PokerOwned Master
    never heard of richard lederer..

PokerOwned Demi-God
    rrickr u would be famous if u went and did it. Be like, Im homeless now and I live under a bridge because of you son. Then get all crazy and start chucking childrens book at him. Then go to the gambling section and start burning poker books and then to end it light a joint and say, "ok I feel better".

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    The man can be blamed or tryed for his son being a f'd up SOB-Leave the guy alone being a teacher is tough enough as it.
    Let's not foget Annie Duke left UB a couple months before UB hit crap's fan which I'll say she and Phil were tipped off bigtime.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast