Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70411.13

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Latest Ingenious Idea - The PO Noob Competion

I've noticed a lot of newer people looking for mentoring that actually seem to care about being here. So with that being said, I am offering a prize to a new member (or two) that I feel is a great new addition to this place.

The contest:
    PM me why you're a great addition here, what you like about the place and your experiences here to this point.

The prize itself:
    - 1490 points (890 is all the carbons/BCP tournaments for the day, 100 pts for PO madness and 500 for LLBs/Donkbets/etc.)
    - 4-6 hours of mentoring for free to show you a lot of the tricks here to make sure you always have a pipeline for pts.
    - $5 BCP OR a $11 stake 50/50 (your choice)

Entry Requirements:
    - You signed up in 2014, not before.
    - You are an active player in the freerolls and promotions here
    - You have earned points on at least 4 offerwalls in the last month

I'll make May 5th the end date for submissions.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Survey Master
    im making a new acct. gimme this mofo lol

Good thing you're doing, riv - I'm not competing - just commenting that I support you (in a purely nonfinancial, nonpoint way - I have few points and fewer dollars).
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

I love here and im a great edition cause i love poker and good friends ,I have completed more than 4 offers and im a friendly guy ,I try to help others even though im new myself i know how it is and yes im allways playing freerolls not to bad niether (ps:i think this is a great thing youre doing)
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare31 View Post
    I love here and im a great edition cause i love poker and good friends ,I have completed more than 4 offers and im a friendly guy ,I try to help others even though im new myself i know how it is and yes im allways playing freerolls not to bad niether (ps:i think this is a great thing youre doing)
    I wanna just stress that I said PM ME this info lol. Not post on the thread of bubble.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I wanna just stress that I said PM ME this info lol. Not post on the thread of bubble.

He is an ok edition IMO, though I like the King James version myself.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

I think this is a great idea. We have had quite a few new people come through lately who have made great strides and been great additions to the site.

Thank you riv.

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I did PM you before i posted here lmao
    I'm absolutely gonna win it, because I'm ruthless. I sit at the poker table and my job is to destroy people.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I really like this idea and would like to contribute. I'll ad 1500 points to the prize pool. Rivdee its up to you how you want to disperse it I like the idea of a 2nd place, but since ur doing the judging its up to you. damn now I gotta go earn some points...

PokerOwned Master
    i like your idea bring some new faces now if they could only follow what you posted good luck with that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast