Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64399.64

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Zab

Full Tilt Poker Requests Hearing to Reinstate License be Delayed: Held Privately

French Gambling authority, ARJEL,is in the process of auditing Full Tilt Poker and expects the Alderney Gambling Control Commission to follow suit, potentially delaying a highly anticipated hearing to determine the overall fate of FTP.

The AGCC hearing was taking place at 10 am London Time today. A number of media outlets were set to provide live updates.

Dreyfus has intimate knowledge of ARJEL, having worked closely with the French gaming authority.

Dreyfus told Quadjacks.com that the license was suspended by the French authority shortly after AGCC pulled the plug for failure to maintain sufficient funds to cover player liabilities (segregating funds). He noted that an audit would be required to satisfy the French authority in order for Full Tilt Poker’s license to be reinstated.

Quadjacks.com was also reporting that Full Tilt Poker had requested a rescheduling of Tuesday’s hearing in order to finalize their negotiations with a group of mysterious European investors.

PokerNews.com was reporting that Full Tilt Poker agreed to pay back £250000 owed to the AGCC in fees within seven business days.

They also noted that FTP attorneys requested the delay of hearing and requested said hearing to be held in private due to "confidential information that would impede further negotiations with the investor group".

“Surprise, surprise,” noted Payton O’Brien, Senior Editor of the Gambling911.com website. “It is sad to say that our expectations of what was going to occur at today’s ‘hearing’ have pretty much been met and we would expect nothing less from Full Tilt Poker, a company that has basically disgraced the online poker industry.”

Dreyfus also confirmed to Quadjacks.com at 6:25 am EST that Full Tilt Poker was asking for the delay and private hearing. The licensing fees would only be paid, however, if the hearing is made private, Dreyfus claimed.

Full Tilt Poker owes millions of dollars to players around the world following an April 15 indictment by the US Justice Department and subsequent yanking of the company’s license by Alderney authorities on June 29. Full Tilt Poker co-founders were charged in the US with money laundering and bank fraud.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    thanks zab... looks like fulltilt is still full of crap!!!!!!

Thanks Zab. With all of these fees and such, I am really thinking I will never be seeing my money.

PokerOwned Veteran
    all i want is my real money back

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I guess FullTilt is done, too long out of business...

PokerOwned Master
    ya im american anyway...but ftp has been dead to me for a while

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    I miss full tilt. Period, end of story. A million times higher traffic, better graphics and bonuses. Too bad it was a money laundering bank frauding scam

i have to agree with gottimhimmel about ftp....alot more trafficr ....alot better bonueses......but the graphics not so much....i put anything ftp graphics wise to a shame.....check out my graphics and than u will see who has the best graphics ......

my graphics album

Pictures by customtablemaker - Photobucket

Elite PokerOwned Member
    those who are paitence, often reap rewards..

Ftp is a freaking joke now. Even though enjoyed playin poker there , but all else fails at least refund are dam money.lol get yur chit 2 gether ftp. Thanks zab for the info

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast