Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64045.23

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Interesting, i would like to know more on how they are going to proceed

PokerOwned Veteran
    thats weird they still have a site but havent payed those members yet? sketchy..

PokerOwned Pro
    goodluck on your payouts and see many more loosing $ there ... not me!!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I didn't play on full tilt, but did go on it frequently to watch the pros played. I had a lot of money on Ultmatebet. YEA...never saw that money again. such BS!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I have liek zero money in ther im glad I suck and lost most of it!!!

Banned
    I didn't play on full tilt, but did go on it frequently to watch the pros played. I had a lot of money on Ultmatebet. YEA...never saw that money again. such BS!

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thebest23 View Post
    Interesting, i would like to know more on how they are going to proceed
    Full Tilt Poker Claims Administration

This is the official website for the Full Tilt Poker Claims Administration, as authorized by the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York. This administration is the result of the settlement agreement and resulting forfeitures resolving the allegations in the amended civil forfeiture complaint in United States v. PokerStars, et al., 11 Civ. 2564 (LBS), pending in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. The Garden City Group, Inc. ("GCG") was retained by the United States to serve as the Claims Administrator of the forfeited funds.

It has been determined that the calculation formula to be used for the Petition for Remission process will be based on players' final balances with FTP as of April 15, 2011 (the "FTP Account Balances"). The claims process will begin shortly. Once the process begins, GCG will email instructions on how to complete an online claim to all potentially eligible claimants identified by GCG utilizing data supplied by FTP. Account balances from online poker sites other than FTP are not included in this remission process. Petitioners must also meet all other requirements outlined in 28 C.F.R. ? 9.8 to be considered eligible for remission.

If you do not receive an email notice and you believe you are eligible to participate in the remission process, you may file a claim online using the directions that will be provided on this website.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I hope everyone gets there money back! in FULL!

PokerOwned God
    Yeah, the process of getting a cashout is about to start happening. I wonder what the players with the little amounts will do?

PokerOwned God
    Hope all you US guys will get your money back...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast