Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Warning!!lcdaboss=ismokeheavy hes back!!!

Greetings All,

Recently, we ousted "BearsFB" sa "LCDaboss"'s new ID, and the activity ceased on 1/20/2014.

Shortly thereafter, a new member has arrived and has seemed to fit in here without needing any help here, and on 2+2

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/members/388817/

After conducting some investigations on 2+2 and his patterns, and seeing his activity here, it wasn't hard to put 2 and 2 together and see he sticks out like a sore thumb and see this was infact the same user. He's since been banned on 2+2, and I expect PO to follow suit or atleast that people know its him now, can stop trading with him and now beware of his shady and scandelous past. Enjoy hiding and making a new ID Lawrence, the internet will be watching and waiting for you to come back so we can oust your ass again, loser degenerate !!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

pOp3Ye and the rest of the legit poker(owned) community
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pOp3yE; 01-29-2014 at 09:21 AM.

o boy....
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned God
    lmao... busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wont be trading with him

See: Two Plus Two Poker Forums for any further proof that this account is a strain of LC's

Thanks for the heads up, now that this one is outed, he is going to make more. Guys use your heads, we have alot of new members coming in and asking for stakes, and even staking first to build up a rep. Be careful, these guys will do that until they get you comfortable and then someone is going to get hit hard.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, now that this one is outed, he is going to make more. Guys use your heads, we have alot of new members coming in and asking for stakes, and even staking first to build up a rep. Be careful, these guys will do that until they get you comfortable and then someone is going to get hit hard.
    Which is why it falls upon the moderation, the systems in effect, and everything to be in store to protect said users. I believe it falls upon the Administrations duty to prevent and oust scamming and fight it, just as every other forum does as you are correct - but why is this guy able to come back and pass all these "systems" that you put in check? flawed system?

the sad thing is noobs are able to trade in the first place
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by pOp3yE View Post
    Which is why it falls upon the moderation, the systems in effect, and everything to be in store to protect said users. I believe it falls upon the Administrations duty to prevent and oust scamming and fight it, just as every other forum does as you are correct - but why is this guy able to come back and pass all these "systems" that you put in check? flawed system?
    He is obv passing 2 + 2s as well, no one has a flawless system

Survey Master
    he had me fooled. i met him on swc last week and then saw him here. told me that he sent zab a pic of id and all was well?

last night ppl were talkn bout Ismokeheavy passed PO verification... 2+2 caught him tho.

I'd say 2+2 did better.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast