Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64346.7

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    last night ppl were talkn bout Ismokeheavy passed PO verification... 2+2 caught him tho.

I'd say 2+2 did better.
    2+2 caught him because popeye tipped them off too.
    For all I care we should just get rid of the stake crap, there are so many sites that are staking sites and everyone can just move their scams there, that would solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    he had me fooled. i met him on swc last week and then saw him here. told me that he sent zab a pic of id and all was well?
    I am sure he did, look outside the box.
    Last edited by Poof; 01-29-2014 at 10:13 AM.

Experienced Member
    I agree, Get rid of staking get rid of problems that come with it.

Zab
    And banned
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    This guy popeye messages me out of no where accusing me of whatever, wouldnt expalin it or nothing, I guess contacts zab and zab bans me, I then contact zab and he takes further action and makes me show id, etc. I am then unban, I did what zab asked me to do in quickly and have done everything I could to rpove myself, this guy is going off my location and "patterns". That is crazy, so I am guessing any new member to join from IL is automatically on the spot because of this guy and banned? He goes to 2+2 and they tell me that I'm banned for the simple fact another member messaged them thinking I'm someone else? So now I have to try and see if they let me verify myself also? This is crazy and I understand the concern but come on, what more do I have to do.

I have done nobody wrong and I feel its wrong for me to be banned because some guy has a hard on in catching this guy and accuse new members from the same state of being him? Problems should be fixed that you guys are having but come on dont push away someone legit

Banned
    I want to ask this guy and admin what actual proof does he have that im this person? I have done everything in my power, I have did the phone verification, verified my ID right when I was asked to, and have no others accounts linked to me besides the fact that he THINKS im someone else what proof? This guy says the word and ban hammer dops on me for what????

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You just told me in chat you was from east st. louis the other day when we were doing staking and trades and what not?? So therefore, I do believe you are lying bro!!

Banned
    East st louis is IL!!!!!

Banned
    East St. Louis, IL

right across the waters from St. Louis, MO look it up

Banned
    Ask zab where my id address was, he will tell you fairview heights, which is walking distance from east st louis

How am I lieing?

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    2+2 caught him because popeye tipped them off too.
    For all I care we should just get rid of the stake crap, there are so many sites that are staking sites and everyone can just move their scams there, that would solve the problem.

I am sure he did, look outside the box.
    Well poofy for maybe once I have to disagree with ya on removing the staking, that is a great feature for this site, we can't allow bad apples to spoil the po community I say put in a more secure system if possible and keep old members aware of scammers, I rarely using the staking but I'm afraid you take away one freedom as staking then other freedoms will be lost In the future like trading which I do a lot

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast