Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64138.85

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

TrueOC and RoyHobbs Problem

Ok we have a problem and he is saying he did nothing wrong and I just dont know what to believe.

So we have been trading for the past week or two idk how long it was. I was trading him Lock or Juicy for Paypal.

So he has been sending me fairly large amounts between $100 and $250ish on Paypal then I would trade him Lock.

Then yesterday I get notice on PP that my account will be limited if dont call Paypal and explain the transfers I have been receiving and they want to learn more about to transfers.

So I called yesterday and said I was trading him Giftcards because I know they dont allow Poker so that's what I said and that's what I told RoyHobbs I said so if he got questioned he would know what to say and all would be good. I just told the lady listen I do this so I can make a little profit, I got bills to pay lol. I told her I had no idea what I was doing was wrong. And then I asked her if what I was doing was ok and she said yes, they were just worried about money laundering etc. and then my account would be under review for 24/48 hrs.

So then within like 1-2 hours my account went right into limited and they wanted my information to verify my identity. I was like WTF. I thought all you wanted was to know what i was doing?

So in the process of sending the info I do as much as I can and they put my account into review again. Then within 1 hour, I get an email saying we are closing your account and you can get your remaining funds in 180 days. I guess they are doing so so they can protect themselves incase of a chargeback which when I first called the lady was saying shit like that.

I tell RoyHobbs my account got fucked so I cant trade anymore unless I make a new one. And well how ironic, today I log into my account and I'm -$600+ money. And I get emails saying the user (RoyHobbs) is saying he didnt authorize the transfers and I need to explain my case. Im like WTF!

So I confront RoyHobbs and he says he is camping and he didnt do anything and his Paypal is also closed as is his Lock/Juicy accounts.....Which I just dont believe since his PP and Poker accounts are different emails and I dont think Paypal can have the power of closing his Poker accounts. They had no idea we were even dealing with Poker funds.

So now he is saying he is calling Paypal and going to fix this....So lets see what happens.

***UPDATE***

Ok so maybe RoyHobbs is a legit dude an was telling the truth. I called Paypal today and they say sometimes there could be many facotrs which cause payments to be held.

So as of now my balance is back to $445 from -$600
    Last edited by TrueOC; 07-18-2013 at 06:26 PM.

PokerOwned God
    ive done biz with roy hobbs before and received the paypal money. I also know about 10 other people who have done the same. Not saying that it is impossible but its highly likely your making this story up trying to throw him under the bus. If you have a paypal account not under your own name then there enlies the issue. The guy has plenty of money and has no need to cancel paypal transactions. I do know that much. He has a good job. before trying to throw people under the bus you should have tried to examine this a little bit

Are you serious? Making this up....Why in the hell would I waste my time doing so. My account is mine and in negative and due to all the transfers he sent being held.

Why you acting like your offended? Please dont comment unless you have facts.

Hello,

Recently, PayPal received a notification from a user regarding unauthorized access to his PayPal account. As a result, one of the payments credited to your PayPal account has been placed in a temporary hold while we investigate the claim. PayPal constantly monitors transactions for unauthorized use of accounts in order to maintain the safety of our users.

The details of this transaction are as follows:

Transaction Date: Jul 16, 2013
    Transaction Amount: $225.00 USD
    Buyer's Email: [email protected]

And there is 5 more emails where that came from.
    Last edited by TrueOC; 07-17-2013 at 08:27 PM.

Now he claims he didnt do it, but the email states he has....WTF you want me to believe?

So you act like you know Roy personally. Do you?

I am in talk with Roy and others trying to fix the situation. Maybe he didnt do anything but now my account is -$600+. So I'm a little frustrated.

Survey Master
    trueoc is a longtime member and i cant recall ever seeing him in any scandals here. seems like a pretty stand up guy to me. im not taking his side in this either. im neutral is this situation and prob shouldnt be posting in this thread. i hope you guys get this problem worked out and its all just a misunderstanding. please keep the community posted as to what happens

PokerOwned God
    im just calling it like I see it, if im wrong i apologize. Sucks though hes mine and about 10 other peoples right hand man for trades on here and if he fucked up and scammed now we got no one on here who has the money to do the trades that he does. as far as i was concerned before I saw this he was the # 1 trader on here because he was bankrolled to do so

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    who the fack is Roy hobbs?

Well I hope your right. He seems like a legit dude but untill my account is fixed, I cant comment on his legitimacy

Elite PokerOwned Member
    wow that sucks.. i dont see how they can connect the paypal and poker accounts as well two completely sepearate things, and very fishy how it happened indeed.

for those amounts of money you should be doing gdmp, taking paypal from a stranger is nuts.
    good luck.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast