Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64504.72

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Veteran
    wait a minute you are on a poker site says you've won 397 playing poker here, you got 1000bcp and want swc..... AND you DON'T play poker lol

Quote Originally Posted by uwantdeznutz View Post
    wait a minute you are on a poker site says you've won 397 playing poker here, you got 1000bcp and want swc..... AND you DON'T play poker lol
    Uhhh dont even know what you talking about, i think you got the wrong dude mann LOL...and yeah just did a a $200 trade with Blackstack and Sickread, only 700 left.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    His swc id is.... Dapokerzombi

he said he was interested.
    thanks. im only doing deal with PO member to help them get bcp funds. I dont really care if i do trade the bcp. i rather keep it and bet on them bowl game. just wanted to help the PO member here to get funds.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123