Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

TON is Gone.

Trade Confirmation thread for Donkatronic

This thread is to confirm that Donkatronic and I have a trade in progress whereby I transfer $4.00 Lock to him for 2000 PokerOwned points.

I transfered the Lock money at 10:53PM...... but as of 12:12AM the transfer is still pending. Donkatronic has been kind enough to release the 2000 points in advance (Thanks Donk!).

I fear that Lock may be manual approving all transfers now, or at least all first time transfers as is my situation, in which case we will have to wait for their offices to open.

Will update when trade is completed.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Banned
    Lock always take long.

TON is Gone.
    Per Lock Cashier, transfer was completed early this morning. Seems I am correct, transfers are only being done during Lock business hours (GMT).
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Survey Master
    lock must only take forever for new users as you said in this thread earlier. i transfer all night long and it only takes 1-15 mins to complete. i have had a couple ppl ive staked ship me money late at night and i didnt receive til the next day and they were new accounts also

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    lock must only take forever for new users as you said in this thread earlier. i transfer all night long and it only takes 1-15 mins to complete. i have had a couple ppl ive staked ship me money late at night and i didnt receive til the next day and they were new accounts also
    Makes sense, thanks!