i like to apply for whatever stake available.. gl on all your other horses

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Im here for stake if u need the support. Thanks

PokerOwned God
    Getting lot of action, like to see how this goes. GL

Banned
    I would like to apply also. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    ok 1st off dont come in here asking for a stake. if you do your name goes into the do not stake section. this thread will be split into 3 parts. 1st part is where everyone starts. apply by saying i apply. post stats with your i apply app if you have them. if i choose you i will stake you in 1-2 small stakes sngs.

to get out of group 1 you have to double starting roll. so start with 3.60 gotta make it to 6.40. you will have to be a winning horse. winning horses obv go into group 2. group 2 horses will get a set of 5 sngs. i will contact ppl in group 2 every day or so to run a set. all sets start at 1.60 turbo lv and will move up if you are proffitting for me.

group 3 is reserved for ballers who have stats to prove themselves. large quantities of games played at a lv you are applying for. 20 sngs at 10-20 lv will not qualify as group 3. also if you are a great mtt player with great stats i will consider mtt staking. assuming you post stats and are a group 3 player feel free to pm me or bubble chat with me. if funds are available we will see what you got.

some rules to apply: i should have had these before anyone had already applied
    you must agree to use the join me feature. sorry guys but its my money and possibly others money so we should be able to see how youre spending it.

60/40 cut with stakeback
    agree to makeup if i decide to stake you again on losing stake

would also like to add if there are any possible investors of this idea out there please contact me. will not send out any stakes in this thread unless all investors agree. we can discuss how to proceed with all horses and any ideas the investors may have will be considered. only thing i ask is if there are multiple investors we must all agree before any thing happens. so if 2 ppl wanna stake a guy and 3rd says no. its a no. investors hit me up.

side note for possible investors: let me know if anything needs to be changed in this idea.
    I apply and also agree to all terms. I believe you already have my stats from sharkscope, if not I can get them pulled for you. I am also interested in being a potential investor as well. I have an ACR bankroll that would get us up and running. I think this is a great model you are basing this stake off of and I believe the format of the multiple investors can work as well.
    Last edited by NateVest; 01-24-2013 at 01:44 AM.

Survey Master
    picked up an investor for this idea. anyone else interested? welcome aboard natevest

Survey Master
    still looking for horses and possibly an investor. want to build a strong stable

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    I am relative newbie to this site and I woud just like to go on record as saying to any potential investors/stakers
    that tommy is by far the most stand up guy I have met in the online gaming industry...if he says that something
    is so then he doesnt stop until that is so...would thoroughly like to be a part of this venture, level to be determind.
    This should truely be a successful enterprize. Good luck my brother and thank you again for all the help you have given
    me on this site... Todd aka ANI4ANEYE
    l

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I apply(n agree to the stated cuts, SB, n MU if staked in future). Not many games on JUICY so posted my CAKE stats as well. I will start at level 1 if u like although as u can tell from my stats above i prefer to grind MTTs(the top 2 lines in the REVOLUTION pic) n crushed these on CAKE. I really didnt start grinding hard until around the 45 game mark(3/29/12) when i deposited $100 n ran it up to app $500 when i decided to withdrawal so the grind stopped after profiting around $300 in a few months.

Wouldnt mind getting back to playing on here as the site ispretty damn soft n i know alot of the regs but they dont know me since the change to JUICY seeing as i didnt keep my CAKE acct n made a new JUICY one.

GL2U n ur horses n other investors.

Survey Master
    gonna have a long conversation with all investors tonight. no stakes will happen until we decide how to proceed. a bit of good news for all of you whom we decide to stake is we may be adding ACR into the mix. like i said gonna discuss the plan and we will let eveyone know how we wish to proceed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast