Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

PokerOwned God

Tippin44s and dimebags7 marketplace

I clicked on trade for Tippin44s post. have had no contact with him/her and its been two days so I would like to cancel.

how is this guy in the trading area if he doesn't have the said goods or is just missing IA.

refund please. also, please pay me my 600 point bcp llb I won, still have not been paid for it.

PokerOwned God

Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    I clicked on trade for Tippin44s post. have had no contact with him/her and its been two days so I would like to cancel.

how is this guy in the trading area if he doesn't have the said goods or is just missing IA.

refund please. also, please pay me my 600 point bcp llb I won, still have not been paid for it.
    be sure to click dispute, and llbs are a separate issue, bcp is on a 24 hour delay.
    I don't see an llb pending with you in it, you might have the wrong name listed.

PokerOwned God
    the llbe is from 01-24-2014, 10:55 PM don't know what timezone. have not been paid.

had an llb a week earlier or something only was paid after sending a pm to zab.

I still have not been paid for the 1-24-2014 llb. points have been taken from me, but nothing . this is starting to fucking piss me off.
    I keep saying the same thing over and over.

I would like my points please.

Zab
    Done
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Banned
    i have the goods u dissputed

Banned
    how ever I can make you guys happy please tell me so I can resolve issues thanks.