Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    Do you have it set to not allow a dispute until 24 hours has passed? since rg says it says to wait that long, wonder if its programmed in to not let the dispute until then, and obv its coded backwards in that case lol
    It's set for 2 things

1) No dispute until 24 hours has passed (Gives the person time to make good on the trade)

2) No dispute after 30 days have passed (There was a reason for this, but it eludes me right now)
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    It's set for 2 things

1) No dispute until 24 hours has passed (Gives the person time to make good on the trade)

2) No dispute after 30 days have passed (There was a reason for this, but it eludes me right now)
    If it's not supposed to allow a dispute until 24 hours, then it probably is coded backwards, because the dispute option is available to me right away and then disappears at the 24 hour mark.

The 30 day rule was probably just to avoid people bringing up old shit.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

Zab
    Please try now.

The way we had it setup was, if the other party said they sent you the item, then you couldn't dispute.. We've fixed that
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Please try now.

The way we had it setup was, if the other party said they sent you the item, then you couldn't dispute.. We've fixed that
    The dispute button was there, thanks! I can't believe that... well I'll keep the names to myself, actually said he completed the trade. He really needs to put in more effort for 1800 points.

Ok. so now that I've disputed, the trade is under the history section, but I haven't got the points back.

PokerOwned God
    ok so I am trying to trade with same person. have not heard a word form ever actually. I clicked ttrade in the section but have not realeased points. guess I am off to cancel /dispute.

funny, I was just typing in Tippin44s name and I see this post. was just going to pm him but forget about it.

Good luck Rebecka. Hope you get your points back.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    this is nice to see, well sorta, I am currently going through my first dispute

It took a few days but I got them back, I only posted a link to this because tippins44s was looking for points in chat AFTER he bubbled me trying to sell to me again. I guess he's not the smartest guy around here.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    It took a few days but I got them back, I only posted a link to this because tippins44s was looking for points in chat AFTER he bubbled me trying to sell to me again. I guess he's not the smartest guy around here.
    He has a lot of competition at the bottom end of that ladder.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast