Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64492.32

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    The thing is you came into chat right after a big crap storm that had just calmed down, to announce why isn't this resolved, and I am sure it was not a coincidence, you read chat logs. You were implying that Zab was ignoring this situation, which he did resolve it as much as he could for that time. He then went offline while awaiting for an explanation, that was as far as it could go at that point. Zab had given bandit back the points for the trade she disputed and recovered what he could of the ones she released. The only thing left at that point is to wait for the response from mmmmhookers.

You are HUGE into revisionist history this morning aren't you? It is NOT OK to invent FACTS when you don't have any, and you should know me well enough by now to understand that I won't stand for it.

I ASKED if this issue was resolved BECAUSE the person in question was in chat right before your own very eyes asking for trades. No answer was initially given so I came to the thread to find out, which proved inconclusive. I returned to chat and reposed the question at that time whereupon WEC told me of the drama in chat that had taken place... this you could have read in the archives if they were still available, but there were enough people there who can confirm the story to this point. Anyway, when I asked the question again you said "Yes it has been resolved", to which I said rather loudly I admit "If so, that should be stated in the thread". We found out moments later that in fact the issue HAD not been resolved whereupon I asked why mmmm was still running around looking for more "action' when he was already under investigation. This was when you really got your nose out of joint.

TBQH Pooffy , I don't give two craps and a wet wipe what drama happened in chat before I got there, that is part of YOUR JOB to deal with, not mine. I DO have a right to question why someone who had clearly tried to scam other members here was being allowed to continue trying to do so right under your noses!

FYI, the drama in chat you are referring to...... that was with POKE and others questioning why the site isn't dealing with SCAMMERS in a more harsh way. Now I don't entirely agree with Poke, and truly appreciate ZAB's efforts in trying to make victims whole AFTER they are scammed, but it is clear that community at large is getting very fed up with how it just keeps happening.

Was I aware of this discussion before I posed my question no... but you know what is more important? IT SHOULDN'T MATTER!!!!

YOU and the other MODS sat there and watched mmmmm in chat lookingfor trouble and did NOTHING!!

It's time you, the other MODS, AND ZAB get off your high horses, and realise that some of this DRAMA as you are collectively want to call it is this site customer base expressing utter frustration at situations JUST like the one I describe above.

As for your comments in the other thread..... I'll deal with THEM once I am able to discern whither you were being intentionally obtuse or not in your interpretations of what I wrote.

EDIT: and I implied no such thing about ZAB. For you to suggest such seems intentionally inflammatory. I was directly saying that you and the MODS present at the time were more focused on "Drama" then on the real issues at hand. That drama again by the way? It was This sites users expressing frustration with what at times appears to be a lack of action dealing with people just like mmmm.
    Last edited by TONelson; 01-31-2014 at 07:33 AM.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123