Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63215.01

Thread: SWC Stake

Elite PokerOwned Member

SWC Stake

I am looking for somebody to stake me on SWC. I have a lot of experience in cash, sngs and mtts. I am looking for a 60/40 cut in the backers favor with stake back.

SharkScope - Online and Live Poker Statistics credsfan03 | PokerStars | Jan 2006 - Apr 2013

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    what are you looking to get staked in? sng's or their mtt's?
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I would be open to either one. I have had more success in mtts but am also ahead a little in sngs.

Quote Originally Posted by credsfan03 View Post
    I am looking for somebody to stake me on SWC. I have a lot of experience in cash, sngs and mtts. I am looking for a 60/40 cut in the backers favor with stake back.

SharkScope - Online and Live Poker Statistics credsfan03 | PokerStars | Jan 2006 - Apr 2013
    I will stake you in the 1chip 200 gtd or the 5 chip PLO mtt's ne time 60/40 w/ sb and m/u my favor.

or you know you can always borrow swc from me creds.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SendCookies View Post
    I will stake you in the 1chip 200 gtd or the 5 chip PLO mtt's ne time 60/40 w/ sb and m/u my favor.

or you know you can always borrow swc from me creds.
    I can run the 5 chip PLO mtt for you. I would run the 1chip 200 gtd but it says that it starts at 2am.