Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64162.58

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I vote remove it from open chat, limit it in threads. After all, this is a freeroll site and from what I hear there are plenty of staking sites out there. Stake requests/begging seems to be a cancer here, on a site that wasn't created primarily for that purpose.
    22:52 <onehotdame> pull my finger
    02:51 <onehotdame> ill miss u when u go
    14:53 <onehotdame> gotta callthePOD people
    12/17/2014 16:29 <onehotdame> your a bit of an ass when yo high

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I'd like some numbers on what you guys think as well - like a month here and 50 posts?
    shitt..... a month MINIMUM.... i was actually thinking more like 6 months .......

as for posts.. maybe 100 at least? 50 would be something you guys should do just to play the freerolls....

but there needs to be more requirements.... like 10 or moer positive feedbacks, and uh... i duno more more moer!
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    I'd like some numbers on what you guys think as well - like a month here and 50 posts?
    Even big staking sites allow new users tog get stakes, this should be done on the discretion of the backer though. I like the verification process and things set up here so maybe the person HAS to be verified to post for a stake, but its up to the community if they want to help out a new member or not, everyone is entitled NOT to stake a new member.

I do agree that new members should do a few trades or give out a couple of stakes on their own before asking for one. Establish some type of history even its a small sample.

Quote Originally Posted by iSmokeHeavy View Post
    Even big staking sites allow new users tog get stakes, this should be done on the discretion of the backer though. I like the verification process and things set up here so maybe the person HAS to be verified to post for a stake, but its up to the community if they want to help out a new member or not, everyone is entitled NOT to stake a new member.

I do agree that new members should do a few trades or give out a couple of stakes on their own before asking for one. Establish some type of history even its a small sample.
    The problem is multi-accounters under new aliases that think they are sneaky. I also don't think giving stakes has anything to do with getting stakes here, they are separate ventures in a sense.

Currently the way we handle loans is through the site, so we can regulate it - we can't (and truthfully shouldn't) regulate stakes, but we have off-site trading for the staker/stakee to agree to terms.

We aren't a staking site.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

or we can always just keep it...

stake at ur own risk.... and let the members decide... leaving PO out of it totally...

the trusted members will rise to the top....

itll handle itself...
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Survey Master
    my 2 cents on this issue are as follows. normally if a person is looking for a horse they will make a post. it should be ok to ask in the chatbox if someone wants to run also. some ppl are always looking at the computer screen so they may not see the thread(if not looking in marketplace) or see a person who just asked for horses. maybe set it to once or twice an hour. far as bumping a post goes let em bump as much as they want. whos it hurting? this goes for ppl looking to stake only. for ppl asking to be staked via thread, they can bump 1 time per hour. if they bump in 59 mins or less thread should be removed for not following protocol.

if you are gonna stake someone USE the offsite trading form. my dumbass has failed to do so on 2 occasions and its burned me. so USE the goddamn form. otherwise why did zab spend the money.

as far as tenure goes, im torn here. not everyone whom applies for a stake is a former member who scammed. and quite possibly may be a damn good player. and of course there will be ppl who apply anyways if we made tenure an issue. id like to see at least a member for 3 months, but its up to you guys really. idk thats all i got right now so use the ideas if u need them

Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    or we can always just keep it...

stake at ur own risk.... and let the members decide... leaving PO out of it totally...

the trusted members will rise to the top....

itll handle itself...
    No, it can't stay as it is - this place is becoming a mad house of the same 2-3 people clogging the chat begging for stuff.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Just posting this as a preemptive, theres a LOT of things we can do to fix it, and a lot of that can come with the staking upgrade. i think the ultimate goal for this should be to seperate the staking and off site market from the on site usage such as freerolls, tasks, and client, which will also allow to focus on the sites strengths while leaving the off site/staking/non point loans ia a more organized section of their own to be used by the members that want these features and totally be able to be ignored by the members who don't use/don't like them.

The quick chat things i mentioned was this:
    @rivdee: basic avoiding begging standard is 30 minute min between chat requests, bump thread only up to 3 times a day, preferably only 2, am and pm, and since we have 2 channels, setting up ask/receive stakes and stuff could be dealt in there

I'll touch more on what I mean later after I organize my notes. Thats the general idea though
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Banned
    Fact: Playing with your owning money, staking yourself, cashing out yourself, and not begging for stakes = 0% scam chance 0% rep tarnish chance

Banned
    30 min between ask sounds fair but it gets annoying when the whole chat is filled with stake stake stake every 3 words shouldnt be able to copy and paste the visible chat into word and use the search future and find it more than 5 times lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast