Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64399.64

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

LCDaBoss SCAMS again.

Its my own fault. It really is. I didn't look into this guys rep and had I did i would have seen past scumbaginess. But anyways, i sent 75 paypal in exchange for 70 bcp. I sent the paypal and he tells me he sent bcp, only to get offline in a few min, and the bcp never to appear.
    Once I figure out how to do screenshots I'll post.
    Good luck all watch your backs. I suggest announcing to the public in chat who you are about to trade with, and make sure no one has anything bad to say

PokerOwned Veteran
    reverse the paypal, if you did it yesterday...he probably still has a pending bank withdrawal on paypal since its the weekend

PokerOwned Master
    Yeah, you can cancel your paypal transaction, it should still be pending...

PokerOwned Master
    I tried to reverse, and when they contacted him he claimed he sent, therefore it is now in paypal claim status, so idk.

Some BCP transfers are getting hung up, and the sender has to contact support. You should make an inquiry to see if he even tried to send.

PokerOwned Veteran
    lets be real, with that guys history on here...there isnt a bcp delay going on lol

PokerOwned Master
    then why would he leave when he claimed he was in 4 tables at the time. fishy. and idk why we allow players to stay that do things like this. Im not looking for anyone to blame, use marketplace, i know. but why have ppl like this getting to enjoy this site?

Spoofy doesnt believe water is wet
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Haha, I know, I am just saying that there have been hang ups and I dont feel like having him start another F*ck you Poof thread when he sees this and throws another temper tantrum.
    I would have never done the deal and if you would have asked me I would have advised against it. Good luck.
    Last edited by Poof; 11-02-2013 at 11:40 AM.

Zab
    He's been banned but im sure he'll be back
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast