Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62939.67

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I'm lost.Don't know how i got here. Just want to see howmoney ive won. Dont mind m e

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    yeesss, same thing happened to me yesterday from madjek he staked me 5.50 for a tourney...I didn't cash much,, but I did make the cash in it. For $10.05 total lol and I wanted to send madkej back 5 dollars right away. and I also couldn't transfer, either. cause it was restricted it said. I forgot I traded some points with someone here the day before. So madjek told me to go ahead and play another tourney as part of the stake, so i did last nite, then i lost it. That's why I wanted to send the 5 right back right away I guess, if anyone stakes us, in the future, we have to make sure, we haven't traded with anyone else, in the few days before too. Well GLL sick and niceee job toooo!!!
    fix'd

serious question are you dyslexic or just permanently drunk? your typing is horrendous i don't mind txt speak at all but you are on a whole new level O.o

on a diff note gratz to the OP at least you showed digression and im sure that even with the delay the staker didn't mind
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

waiting for my $$$ sicko

Banned
    i won 1.20 in freeroll so i owe pots 60 cent since i made a huge blunder of final table and went out 7th or 8th.I bought in the midnight turbo and let r money ride but cant compete with peopl that dont know wtf they r doin.wierd huh but all in with nothing is a carbon fad other places ive played arent like that but what choices do us players have then garbage sites like carbon.I owe 60 cent and ill pay lol

your a beast on the tables sam good game

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by samwrecka1 View Post
    i won 1.20 in freeroll so i owe pots 60 cent since i made a huge blunder of final table and went out 7th or 8th.I bought in the midnight turbo and let r money ride but cant compete with peopl that dont know wtf they r doin.wierd huh but all in with nothing is a carbon fad other places ive played arent like that but what choices do us players have then garbage sites like carbon.I owe 60 cent and ill pay lol
    ive seen same or worse play when i played on stars n full tilt. lots shove with A rag and worse

its been a month ima start interest %

ur not getting ur mone...chalk it up as a dont stake anymore....if they are resticted its only for 4 days max....its apparent he either a ) lost ur money or b) wont come back on here with that name anymore....fked up thing is u cant even trust people on a site u see them regularly at!! this is why i dont loan people i dont know or even if they are members for long time....only certain few people i give loans to !!!good luck but learn ur lesson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123