Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62939.67

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    Yeah, 2 limpers, not sure where i got 4, just rememberin wrong i guess. but still , thatsa 5x(i potted cuz ppl dont like to fold).
    N it was 13BBs, but pretty much 10 effective seeing as if i fold blinds go up to 250, then im in the blinds n down to 8.5 or so. Still dont think i can fold QJ UTG.

Thanx for takin a look n addin some insight, i do appreciate it.
    qj UTG is the easiest fold in the world. you have 6ppl behind you and the blinds. only ppl calling are the ones who have you beat

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    qj UTG is the easiest fold in the world. you have 6ppl behind you and the blinds. only ppl calling are the ones who have you beat
    I think were gonna hafta agree to disagree on this one. QJ is on any shove chart ive ever looked at w/this stack size.

So outta curiosity, what is ur shove range here?

PokerOwned Veteran
    qj i wouldnt shove but on joes behalf kj is a awful call by that guy a all in utg is a strong play

Survey Master
    AK or better UTG not gonna shove any less. i wanna go in with a chance

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by CocomoOwns View Post
    qj i wouldnt shove but on joes behalf kj is a awful call by that guy a all in utg is a strong play
    not talking about the call. its the shove that concerns me

PokerOwned Veteran
    not talking about the call. its the shove that concerns me
    i know what your talkin about im just saying on his behalf kj is a awful call

PokerOwned Demi-God
    AK or better UTG not gonna shove any less. i wanna go in with a chance
    Damn, i dont know what to say w/o offending u which im not tryna do in any way. I just dont think thats much of a range seeing as blinds r about to go up n ur going to be in the blinds next 2 hands and u lose FE every hand that u do fold.

Like i said, im not tryna offend u or anything so please dont take it that way.

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSchmo View Post
    Damn, i dont know what to say w/o offending u which im not tryna do in any way. I just dont think thats much of a range seeing as blinds r about to go up n ur going to be in the blinds next 2 hands and u lose FE every hand that u do fold.

Like i said, im not tryna offend u or anything so please dont take it that way.
    not offended man just think you coulda waited for a better spot. 8bbs is still 8bbs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123