Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Donkey

Selling Points For Yatahay or Mypaylinq

Selling points, for yatahay network (preferably bookmaker or 5 dimes) , or mypaylinq... or netspend & virtue poker

Survey Master
    yatahay? This site does not have many European traders... So you may not receive a deal.. Try twoplustwo as well!

PokerOwned Pro
    this dude is a known scammer

Donkey
    LOL ur trippin im the buyer how am i scamming so sick of this shit, u guys are retarded one paranoid guy gets scammed by someone i dealt with and reports me as scammer and now everyone thinks im scammer... admin said if IP was related he was gonna ban me i understand you r point like okay two guys working together from different areas... but i bet he doesnt even live remotely near me... anyways just think logically about it why would i scam when im the buyer?

Donkey
    yea i tried 2+2 but admin won't let me post in stakes forum yet, i pm'ed him to allow me access but he'll probably deny... ha so whatevs

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfikillu View Post
    LOL ur trippin im the buyer how am i scamming so sick of this shit, u guys are retarded one paranoid guy gets scammed by someone i dealt with and reports me as scammer and now everyone thinks im scammer... admin said if IP was related he was gonna ban me i understand you r point like okay two guys working together from different areas... but i bet he doesnt even live remotely near me... anyways just think logically about it why would i scam when im the buyer?
    I think traders should have some intellect to base on what they are selling.. Can you tell me what mypaylinq is? is it like PayPal?

Donkey
    mypaylinq, it's uhm like a e-wallet that can be used on bovada, not sure if they can do account-account transfers though, i just listed it in case you could, because i play on bovada as well

Donkey
    more like neteller if anything, not paypal

PokerOwned Veteran
    Sounds fishy to me.. Just remember he's a donkey guys! lol

Donkey
    moderator.. how do i post up pictures i downloaded on computer? i'm going to post up e-mail conversations with Jim Lahey so ppl will stop tripping, i realize it is fishy that i vouched for him & next thing u know he's a scammer... but i mean i was probably the first person to actually do trade with him (did it very cautiously w/ intentions of further trade down the line) guess he ended up just using me for feedback to scam others..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast