Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61655.31

PokerOwned Veteran

Scammer list / IP check

Hi PO ive noticed a lot of scammer threads on the front page of marketplace so id like to ask a mod to check the ips of YoniSit, LCDaBoss, and quickuptake to see if theyre all the same user, as i got scammed by quickuptake about 2 weeks ago for $51 and now yonisit and lcdaboss are scamming and I feel they might be the same person multi accounting to take advantage of PO users.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by fatcrap View Post
    Hi PO ive noticed a lot of scammer threads on the front page of marketplace so id like to ask a mod to check the ips of YoniSit, LCDaBoss, and quickuptake to see if theyre all the same user, as i got scammed by quickuptake about 2 weeks ago for $51 and now yonisit and lcdaboss are scamming and I feel they might be the same person multi accounting to take advantage of PO users.
    they are not the same person, but they are in the same game of scamming, i have played with quick and lc at the same time several times

PO member "itrade" scammed me for $125 Paypalbut I reversed the trasnaction waiting on conclusion of transaction....will update...also if any1 sees or knows any info on "itrade" please PM me.

Thanks!

They are not the same person as far as I can tell.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueOC View Post
    PO member "itrade" scammed me for $125 Paypalbut I reversed the trasnaction waiting on conclusion of transaction....will update...also if any1 sees or knows any info on "itrade" please PM me.

Thanks!
    I also filed a transaction dispute but against quickuptake and am waiting on the results still. I'll update this thread when I get the verdict.

Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    They are not the same person as far as I can tell.
    Ok thanks poofy