Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammed by ducku408

ducku408 is a fucking clown. reversed my paypal he sent for my BCP. anyone else been scammed by him? Tuan Le https://www.facebook.com/people/Tuan-Le/100007113072250 is his FB. [email protected] helen tran name and email on paypal account he sent. Let me know asap if we work together we can get are funds back.

Banned
    hmm,well good thing i never sold any amazon or paypal to him then,i kept that mind that you scammed by him.

he banded now.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    LOL, There is ppl that have done scams in the past inclluding myself thats so im not saying im better then anyone by any means, but if I remember ur name is also FLY here on Pokerowned and I remember loaning you money in the past cuz you wanted to play certain satties on juicy stakes and few higher dollar games until you got out and got you a GDMP, and yeah you never returned with the gdmp, so maybe to each his own!!

I have never took anything from any1 jaytodd i use to stake u all the time and now some how fly with is not me but a friend of mine. get your facts right

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Can you show me where you used to stake me all the time sir id love to see it? And yeah blame FLY as he is a friend good excuse

are u ducku408 or just his butt buddy. why are u here. if Fly owes you or u staked him, than thats between you two not me so beat it.

THIDS IS SO weirrd to me to hear i traded with DUCK for payapl many times,, and he never scammed me before,,, small amounts,,,,,,, he actually likes to go after the scammers here also, he makes it his misssion when someone scams to go after so IDK SO WEIRD..... helen tran is his moms payapl,, he uses a lot,, i know....... hopefulyyyy he will come back sooon now,, and str8en this out for u,, too!!!....maybe soemthing happen maddd,,, seeems so not like him,,, give him a day or so,, see what happpens.......... rmermrber when u had to leave forum for a long time,, wehn u got hurt,,, so u never know,, i say jsut give him a chance to to explainn,, altho i know 100 dollars payapl,,,,, is not a small thing and i wd be upset also.....

Transaction Details

Your account has open issues. Click to Resolve or Check Status

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #

Original Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
    Nov 5, 2014 Payment From helen tran Held ... $99.00 USD $0.00 USD $99.00 USD

Related Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
    Nov 12, 2014 The funds are not available while this transaction is being reviewed PlacedWe'll complete the refund as soon as your original payment is processed by the bank.We'll complete the refund as soon as your original payment is processed by the bank. Details -$99.00 USD $0.00 USD -$99.00 USD
    Total: $0.00 USD $0.00 USD $0.00 USD

Sent by:
    helen tran (The sender of this payment is Verified)
    Buyer email:
    [email protected]
    Payment sent to:

@yahoo.com
    Amount received:
    $99.00 USD
    Fee amount:
    $0.00 USD
    Net amount:
    $99.00 USD

Date:
    Nov 5, 2014
    Time:
    19:48:40 PST
    Held

Subject:
    helen tran has just sent you $99.00 USD with PayPal
    Payment type:
    Instant
    This transaction is subject to a buyer Complaint, Chargeback or an Unauthorized Claim. Go to the Resolution Center to resolve this issue.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    No have nothing to do with DUCKu at all, but I see that you "SAY" that you have staked me several times in the past which is a BLATANT LIE, so therefore im asking for proof and you cant show it? And are jus trynna not answering that question now that I asked for proof LOL, funny man you are MADCASH A.k.A. FLY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast