Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Im happy with how I played this AA. But wow losing a $33 stake within 8 minutes is not the best confidence booster.

Definitely wasn't playing it mindlessly. The fact I was puking when Q hit river shows how into the hand I was. It was literally the worst card in my mind. I raised flop so that he doesn't put me on an 8. Im really trying to rep 10x hands with my smallball flop raise and smaller turn bet. Also trying to keep him in the hand with the bottom of his range A10+, 77, 99. But my sizing sets up a perfect river jam. Pokers.

Banned
    I never play AA on auto-pilot and I pride myself on that. I play it like top top and try hard to range my opponent. If it was live I woulda timed for ever. Told him he has QQ but I have to call for the times he shows up with KK, turning JJ into a bluff/betting because I check back 10x, or the rare times he got to river with AQ, 77, 99 floats and AK turned bluffed. I really feel like he has QQ 60%+ once he jams river though so its really sick.

nasty rivers
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12